Told by attornies and folks that sit behind gov desks theres no proof cannabis helps

68camaro

ive a fight on my hands and would like some imput. if i could that is!
peace

Re: old by attornies and folks that sit behind gov. desks, theres no proof cannabis h

thats told by attornies

Re: told by attornies and folks that sit behind gov. desks theres no proof cannabis h

im in the process of taking employers ins. co. to court.
ya see the ins. co. is an injured workers ins co. for a right to work state. ive gone through many things and still do because of the injury. cannabis is by far more effective in more than one way, not to mention its lack of side effects!! no zombie zone!
anyhow, in nevada you have to purchase a state license. then aquire everything yourself, the state is adament about their involvement. its stricktly focused on the registery card they give you for the $150.00 you give them. then try your best to succeed in growing a female plant. you can only have 1 oz of useable cannabis, 3 flowering plants and 4 plants in the veg state.
im 100% disabled but have days yopu can n ot tell theres a prob. yet they wont let me work, as you can emagine finding the money to do this is no easy task. it seems they r more important than what id like to have for my camaro. hows the ins. co. expect a guy to keep his spirits up if there keep pounding him down? im no sap, i believe they do this on purpose to make the injured worker more submissive to what they want to do.
i need some help finding some legal help, ive the help of nevada attorney for injured workers on board. there is a prob. in our first conversation within the first 1 minute, she came right out and said there was "absolutley nothing she was going to be able to do. theres no proof it works i was told. not enough studdies have been done to conclude its a medicine, and no statutes on the book?!" OK lets make some! she wants no part! but maybe she "could get me $500.00"! if they dont feel responsible why would they even consider the $ Hm! there might be something to this after all. forgive me all, as the 480 volts i took back in 1997 have really skrewed up the way i go about doing things.
i am 47 with a family, wife, daughter and sons. one married with 2 kids of his own. if i had help from the ins. co. i could purchase the proper equipment, freeing up valuable time that i dont get very ofter. filters to help with the smell, i dont like people to come over for just that reason. all the equipment and supplies to put things on timers, even as far as the watering and feeding. i just need the help from them.
ive the support of some very seasoned drs. in reno nv.

how many of you folks think ive smoked too much?

how many of you think i should stop this process?

how many of you think i should kick it up a notch?

how many of you think i will suffer from this?

how many r jelous?

i have had people telling me im living the american dream. i dont see it! yea i grow pot and its good. i suffer crippling pain thats not controlled very good. lifes goals r out the window! what american dream i wouner they speak of?
peace all

Re: told by attornies and folks that sit behind gov. desks theres no proof cannabis h

Hi 68camaro,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're currently having to deal with, but there's plenty of studies proving that Cannabis helps with chronic pain. We have 2 pages worth of studies posted right here on this website alone. Here's the link: Chronic Pain

Maybe go through some of the stuff posted here, print out the studies the most closely fit your scenario, and bring them in to her.

I wish you luck in overcoming this issue, my friend. :Namaste:

Re: told by attornies and folks that sit behind gov desks theres no proof cannabis he

If you can get money off of a company to help finance your grow I'd go for it.
No state has allowed for medical cannabis coverage in a work place. You pop positive and your out of there. Certainly time to change it but really its going to have to be done at the federal level mainly because of insurance coverages. All businesses have insurance coverage and they will not insure a company that allows what is still federally illegal. Going to take congress to get off its dead ass and do something positive for a change.

Re: told by attornies and folks that sit behind gov desks theres no proof cannabis he

If you can get money off of a company to help finance your grow I'd go for it.
No state has allowed for medical cannabis coverage in a work place. You pop positive and your out of there. Certainly time to change it but really its going to have to be done at the federal level mainly because of insurance coverages. All businesses have insurance coverage and they will not insure a company that allows what is still federally illegal. Going to take congress to get off its dead ass and do something positive for a change.

being 100% disabled i dont worrie about that much.
going to my dr and having to do a random piss test, i dont have problems with this either.
up front and honest about cannabis. local pd welcome. ive a friend on thr force.
this isnt a choice for me, ive no other way to control the pain!
thanks for the encouregment

thank you 420 admin.
i will need some studdies from harvard, mayo clinic, yale, ect. r there such? i have an attorney appointed by the state. shes no interest in getting involved, telling me theres nothing she can do. it feels more like what shes not willinmgh to do.
ya know when ya dont matter much theres little consideration for ya.
once again thank you very much!

Tell the insurance company whats up. The cost to start up your grow could be cover with just a few refills of pain pills. They might see the dollar signs and hook you up.

You could just break it down and keep it simple. 150 a year breaks down to 12.50 a month. A small closet could double as a grow room, and with a few CFL's & some soil, you could start a budget grow. If you stage it right, & have a separate veg/flower area, you could harvest every month. Start off with a clone or some feminized seeds, and take clones from that plant a week before you switch the lights. You could also use an auto-flower strain and take clones. Grow all the plants in the same area and keep the lights on for 18 hours a day. Repeat every month!

A lawsuit is very stressful. Are you ready to fight?

im ready to wait! from the attornies attitude, shes not at all willing to fight!! i will have to some homework thats valuable! ie, studdies on cronnic pain and cannabis. studdies must come from well respected schools and hospitals.
ive been growing for 10 yrs now. the knowing isnt the prob. the monies, time, and effort are the big prob. when i feel good i dont just want to take care of plants that seem to thrive off the attention i give them. problem is i hate doping this and wish to stop yesterday!! prob. with that is, the perscribed meds dont help much! besides makeing more problems the meds make me very depressed and lazy. im not lazy! my outside veg garden is beautiful im told by many, through the year. cannabis is like night and day compared to the effects drs perscribed meds! cannabis is certainly much different than the man made pain killers.
besides the cost of the cannabis will be about a 1/3 of the meds they pay for now. id bet my camaro that they would see a drastic drop in meds perscribed by drs. if they would just listen and not treat me like some person looking to get the insurance co. to pay for their cannabis growing needs.
this is what i dont understand, the cannabis is much cheaper and so much more effective that its not the least bit funny! my quality of life must not be an issue! its a money thing and then theres the gov. scaring the crap out of folks that suffer dibilitating pain.
the experimental brain surgery was a bust at this point. ive not written it off. im no brain surgeon, but i need to become as close as possible to make this work better. being part of a test sucks! i was the 5th or 6th person in the states to have the dbs implanted into the hypothalmus back in 2006. 1000s of ways to adjust it they said before surgery, they tried 2 ways and said well i must be the part of the percentage it dosent work for. RIGHT! i dont believe them so im going it solo. with help of course from qualified brain folks. i just havent found any willing to lend a hand as of yet. i should prob. advertise i need this help, maybe someone will call! theres something stopping me and i need to work through this first!
thanks for the suggestions!
i grow a mean lookin plant. the tech. i use r very easy. the costs associated r no fun. i do not use the highest of quality either. i just use what i think is the best, its constantly fine tuned to match the money i have for this.
im only allowed 1 oz. of useable cannabis and 3 flwring plants and 4 vegen plants. thats it! its illegal to aquire and grow cannabis seeds so i dont do that! i can not use the same strain for more than a week or so. it becomes useless or i have to consume way to much for it to be helpful!
so many aspects and so little answers, ive a family that i dont want around this cannabis plant and growing aspects. it smells something awfull! magine having some company come over for dinner! yea right, id never think of that. this is another aspect i do not like!
peace and thank you from all over in my heart not justyy the bottom of it!
peace and best to all of you!

Camaro, I can't offer anything other than my best wishes and goodwill that it goes your way. Our lives are made far too complicated by the ineffectual rules of others...oh rules have their place, but let's have some intelligent thought in them shall we? (that's directed at those who "make" the rules for us).

Good luck. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom