Chrons Disease and me

greensmurf

So a little background about me and Maryjane. I have Chrons Disease and I have to say it has been the best medicine for me. When I use prescription meds (pills from the Dr.) for pain and for regulation of my condition I've noticed minimal change if any when taken without my herbal meds. when I take my herbal meds alone I fell 100% better. No flare-ups at all. Now im not a Dr or have any scientific data to back up my results I just know how I feel. I personally dont think that it is or should be a substitute to my meds but it should be used with them.

This has been my experience as well. I no longer take any prescriptions... And since starting cannabis, the inflammation in my lower bowel has all disappeared. I'm not a doctor either, but seeing the scope pictures and knowing the only thing that changed was using cannabis made me a believer.

Edit: I believe it's crohn's... Weird spelling immuno-deficient state.

Glad to hear and have you share your experience. Need to get the word out.

IMHO the best use is as a leaf tea steeped overnight and pumped in as an enema. Let tea cool for best effect.
Anal sores respond very well to canna butter. Suppositories are very effective as well but not widely available.
Smoking does nothing for me, and the look on the doctors face when told i stick it is worth the admission.

Glad to hear and have you share your experience. Need to get the word out.

IMHO the best use is as a leaf tea steeped overnight and pumped in as an enema. Let tea cool for best effect.
Anal sores respond very well to canna butter. Suppositories are very effective as well but not widely available.
Smoking does nothing for me, and the look on the doctors face when told i stick it is worth the admission.

I just have to ask... Are you for real? Don't mean to sound rude, I'm just a little shocked.

I mean, people do things different.. But I mean.. Have you tried just drinking the tea? Or making leaf juice? I've heard both help... But I've had great success with smoking, vaping, etc with the buds... You do absorb things the way your doing it, but I just imagine its unpleasant.

Sublingual tincture has been the best for me IMHO.

Very serious, same with simpson oil .
Idea came to me when was sick as dog in hospital, they'd give 2 types of anti imflam steroids, one oral, the other
up the shoot. Up the shoot works best as well for prostate issues of inflmation and cancer.
The pharma product used as enema is called Budesinide for steroids, give it a look on the net, its for real.

Never allow personal prejudices to stand in the way of real treatment and getting healthy. Taking enemas has been accepted
for millions of years, now dudes won't do that as may 'make em' gay? think about it.

You might be able to vape into a bag and use that as a smoke enema? People get too embarassed to discsuss and thats sad.

Just wondering if anyone else with crohns disease, formally diagnosed and documented, is using pot for self
medication.
Remember, smoking is deadly and harmfull. Everyone that smokes dies, it is important to find alternate ways of ingesting
to get proper cure factors.
The smoke bag used for enema is not pleasant to discuss and causes many to back away, but if it works, why let things
'stand' in the way of a cure?
I was diagnosed in 1993 and was in hopsital for an average stay of 5-6 weeks on a yearly basis until started using medpot
in 2001 (legally under canuck laws now being changed for the worst).

Very serious, same with simpson oil .
Idea came to me when was sick as dog in hospital, they'd give 2 types of anti imflam steroids, one oral, the other
up the shoot. Up the shoot works best as well for prostate issues of inflmation and cancer.
The pharma product used as enema is called Budesinide for steroids, give it a look on the net, its for real.

Never allow personal prejudices to stand in the way of real treatment and getting healthy. Taking enemas has been accepted
for millions of years, now dudes won't do that as may 'make em' gay? think about it.

You might be able to vape into a bag and use that as a smoke enema? People get too embarassed to discsuss and thats sad.

Haha, yea. I'm not thinking anything as to sexual orientation... I just personally don't like enemas, only one doctor had me do it as prep for a scope once... The rest of my docs just me drink odd tasting drink to flush me out.

Your GI tract is literally lined with cannabinoid receptors... It still seems counter-intuitive to go on the short and less comfortable end. I know people have done it for a long time.. But people do a lot of things. Always have.

If it helps you, that's all the evidence I need. Maybe it will help someone else isn't able to manage their crohns with conventional means of using cannabis... Still, it would be low on my list of things to try :sorry: I do 100% agree, there is a lot that people do not discuss about crohns... Because its not so fun to talk about.. It is a shame.

Just wondering if anyone else with crohns disease, formally diagnosed and documented, is using pot for self
medication.
Remember, smoking is deadly and harmfull. Everyone that smokes dies, it is important to find alternate ways of ingesting
to get proper cure factors.
The smoke bag used for enema is not pleasant to discuss and causes many to back away, but if it works, why let things
'stand' in the way of a cure?
I was diagnosed in 1993 and was in hopsital for an average stay of 5-6 weeks on a yearly basis until started using medpot
in 2001 (legally under canuck laws now being changed for the worst).

Diagnosed ~ 2000 I think? Had an ileumectomy ... 2008? Resectioning, all that good stuff.
Started MMJ 2005.. Went back to the doctors, tried the legal stuff, ruined my life, etc, bitching.
Back to pot, then above stated surgery ( scarred tissue don't go away!).

First few years of diagnosis are hell...
I've this year have hit 120lbs.. Heaviest I've been since I was A freshman in high school ( I was ~130lbs).

I'd argue against smoking cannabis being so deadly. And everyone that lives dies! Yes smoking in general is bad.. But there have been studies, and no correlation to lung cancer. I'd also advise against putting highly heated gasses into your rectum... If I was understanding you right, and putting vapor there?

Suppose you could... But my god, why? Are suppositories and enemas not enough?

I have a sublingual tincture recipe in my blog... It has been the single best method of medicating I've found... But honestly, the strains and their cannabinoid contents are far more important than anything.

As for an enema making you gay I wouldn't think about it that way. As many of us who have crohns knows that it comes with many colonoscopies
we suffer through those to see whats going on, so why not an enema. I would perfer another method but hey whatever works I guess.

Smoking cigarettes with crohns is bad so I cant imagine mj being any different. But then again I also smoke cigarettes so what the hell right.

I would think the best way would be to digest it. Beacuse the disease can affect the digestive system from entry to exit.

I doubt the colonoscopies or weed are a factor in making you gay. Weed smoking lowers tostesterone which may
turn men into gays but am no expert and offer no such opinion. In honesty, when sick as crap and in the
depth of a full blown flare, sex is never thought of, its a fixation of the healthy, not the ill.
Cannabanoid receptors line the gut and it makes sense to administer as closely to the surface, ie., via enema.

Anyone who bas been there will agree, get healthy by any means needed. Not like im telling you or suggesting to
enema in the middle of the street or on public display, do it in private and don't allow silly prejudices to stand between
y'all and health.

I am experiencing the same thing. Stopped taking over 12 pills a day started smoking a gram or less a day and I feel so much better.

big ups, time more people 'came out' and told the truth of how many great things are possible if you
put aside prejudice and embrace the green.
Had soooooooo many gastro doctors say " I know many people use it and get relief from crohns, but
i don't want no troubles with them cops raiding my offices for pot"
lol, one even told me his is a doctor and not a drug dealer . . . .then gave me oxyies by buckets full.

Support doctors and struggles, take a look at Home Page and A Story Should Have a Beginning, a Muddle and an End, Yes, A Muddle Is What We Are Now Facing, STAY TUNED!!! for a read
on a doctor arrested for supporting his patients with signings and info. He's looking at 40 years and they
arrested his wife for being a nurse.

Good luck and health to you, don't forget to try cannabis tean enemas to keep the colon clean
and happy. Gets you very high so be cautious till you know how much you can take thru anal areas.

This thread just proves that mj does have a difference in crohns. You take your enema, I make baked goods and smoke. :popcorn:

This thread just proves that mj does have a difference in crohns. You take your enema, I make baked goods and smoke. :popcorn:

Congrats and to your continued great health! Spread the word to the world, so many are prejudiced and racist against pots medical use. Recent got to know a very nice lady that lost her battle to cancer & chemo, her
oncologist insisted she use pot to help in the battle against side affects but she refused to even consider
because son is a cop.

Truly sad. RIP.

And don't knock enemas, they are a very effect, direct and enjoyable delivery format during times of
nausea or when vapes won't work.

Back
Top Bottom