Severe Chronic Pain by Deborah Rauh RN retired

kdrauh

I developed RSD in 1994 after surgery. It truly was the worst pain I had ever felt. I think I was on every possible narcotic, methadone, MS Contin, Nubain Injections, Diludid, Demerol, to name a few. In 2011 I started using cannabis. I found it relieved my pain for short periods of time. All the narcotics did was make me incontinent, cause me to gain over 100 lbs, and drop my Body's oxygen saturation down into the mid 80's which caused me to have to be on Oxygen 24/7. I also was put on a Bipap machine because I developed Central Apnea. In June of 2012 I was encouraged to try Rick Simpson Oil. OMG it was absolutely amazing. For the first time in 18 years I wasn't in pain, no pain, none. The relief lasted for nearly three days. I decided at that point that I wanted off of the MS Contin. With my Family Doctors assistance, we slowly took me off the morphine. The RSO also helped me with some of the horrible withdrawal symptoms. I was on morphine for nearly 15 years. I have been totally off of morphine for six months now. I take RSO everyday. I am no longer incontinent, my Oxygen saturation level is now in the high 90's, and I am finally off of the BiPap machine. There are so many other things that cannabis has done for me, all of them very good. I thank the creator of our Earth for creating a plant so beneficial. This plant is a medical marvel

Funny stuff, just posted something on fibromyalgia driving me out of my mind. Out in Massachusetts can't get anything good out here. Only one dispensary sells. RSO, there on the other side of the state for me hell of a drive. Making the trip next month. Your post is giving me hopes, thanks.

Deborah, can I ask you a quick question. You don't have to be exact but after you got the experimental phase down, what were you finally dosing, if you don't mind me asking of the RSO?

Back
Top Bottom