Peripheral Neuropathy

DesertSmoke

I have been dealing with for the past 13 plus years what the docs have called poly- neuropathy or peripheral - neuropathy in my feet and lower legs. Most of the people diagnosed with this are Diabetics but I am not or even close to being one.
It is a disease of the nerve ending and at times I can feel what is like lightning bolt pains down my butt cheeks across the back of my legs and into my feet. Usually tho it is just feet that are numb or burning like they are on fire at the same time. My "pain management doc" has me on 1200 mg of Gabapentin 3 times a day and a Tylenol 4 also 3 times a day as needed.
I see this place once 2 times a year and currently my body is normalizing the meds and I think they will want to increase something or try and change it to a stronger pain relief over the Tylenol 4.
I am not wanting to go down that rabbit hole and as it is my quality of life is pretty much limited to a short walk once a day. A trip to the grocery and pushing the cart and once home I am done for as far as pain in the legs and feet.
I was going thru the forum here and thought I had found a section on which disease was helped by a certain cannabis but after looking now for 3 days I have either overlooked it or not got to it again.
I am in the process of collecting the parts and pieces and lighting for a nice inside grow box for my needs. I am looking a 20x40x76 tall box and still trying to figure out which hydro system to use. I figure once I can find the correct growing materials I can make a nice condensed oil/wax for use on the lower gum line to make my life better and keep me from going farther down a drugged lined dark hole.
If anyone out there has the info I need or can show me to the correct section in this giant and super forum I would be most happy.
A big thanks in advance,
DS:Namaste:

Hey DesertSmoke

Hey I'm new here also and get lost on the forums, just wanted you to know your not alone! I was hit by a car 4 years ago and have Neuropathy on my right side, I've had 2 surgeries on my right hand/elbow but still have the lighting strikes throughout my body that will make anyone stand at attention, Do you have the feeling that someone has taken a hammer to the bottom of your feet? I do and I'm also not diabetic, I did the pain killers to the point I was on Oxy 80's and they almost took me down so I had my doc take me off all pain meds! I only take OTC and a lot of soaking herbal bath soaks, I also have Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue. The pain is so bad I have pain in my gum line of my teeth like a tooth ache! Any way sorry to poor my guts out but people don't realize the pain until they go through it and I pray for anyone that is in chronic pain, I'm done with the man made crap that will only harm in the long run and I'm getting my ducks in a row to grow, I ordered but have not tried the following strains for my pain. Trainwreck, Chemdawg, White Widow, Hawaiian Snow, Great White Shark & The Doctor. I figure one of them is bound to help from what I have read about the strains. I pray your pain gets better & good luck on your grow!

Been away for a while and I am ready to begin. Doc X have you been able to get your girls up and grown? Have you found a strain that gives the relief I think we both may need? I am still looking for my strain but a breeder in the UK may have what I am looking for Sadly I cannot give the name of the breeder or the strain as it is against policy here. So once I manage to get a few seeds to begin the path to healing I will let you and everyone here know if it works. As for your strains I may order a few of them myself as I have a bit of room to work with now...

I too have peripheral neurophy in my legs and feet and know the pain you're in. I too take Gabapentin 1000 mg a day and it doesn't help that much because I have grown used to it. I also take 240 mg of Oxycodone too plus 120 mg of Methadone daily for advanced pain. I also smoke about a gram of hash a day and with that my pain is livable. You need to get a MMJ Card and get either some hashish or a strong Indaca Strain of Marijuana for your condition. Here in CA. with your problems it should be no problem for you to get!

RD :hookah::hookah::peace::peace:

Thanks for the reply and advise unfortunately for me I live in the state of Alabama were everything is done ass backwards! I have some more test coming up at our best hospital in the state U.A.B. in Birmingham, they will be testing me for Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis, yeah for me! So if I were to do "A Stealth Grow" I would grow O I don't know maybe a LSD hybrid strain along with maybe a high CBD strain like Blue Shark and maybe a freebie like the Somango strain. Alabama did pass a CBD oil law but just for kid for now, like I said ass backwards!

Thanks Again ;):morenutes::drool:

Good luck at the University. It sounds like a first rate Medical Facility. I would stay with a strong 100% Indica like Afghani by Sensi Seeds if I grew a stealth garden. Just a hint.

RD :hookah::hookah::peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom