Sister with CFS/ME

Touchmejesus

So my sister has suddenly crashed into chronic fatigue syndrome. Its really bad and it's getting in the way of her life, she has a full time job, 3 kids. basically she has bad pain after a day and it builds up really badly and she gets hospitalized. She says it like muscle pain but its really intense.

I know of a low thc high cbd strain both at 9% each (9:9), it's called FreeBD from freedom seeds. its coming to fruition soon. how is the best way to medicate my sister, she works fulltime, doesn't want to be high but doesn't mind if it helps her sleep. like if she took it a night. wont smoke weed. will eat, will use tincture

any links, suggestions for strains, methods, forecast how much i will need, other people with cfs/me

cheers. (I know this is so badly written i am baked)

Some medical researchers believe that CFS is an auto immune skin organ disorder which causes severe fatigue and pain. I have severe CFS, MS, Lupus symptoms as well as a myriad of other issues. My doctors aren't really sure how to diagnose me and flip back and forth between auto immune disorders because my blood panels conflict each other monthly.

I have landed in the hospital for severe CFS symptoms too. Because CFS could be auto immune related, sun exposure and stress tends to exacerbate symptoms. In my case, 10 minutes in midday sun could kill me because not only will I experience crippling pain, but my other vital organs like kidneys and liver will shut down. The liver and kidney issues were triggered by the large amounts of prescription opiates, super aspirins, anti-malarials, chemo and steroids I was under.

Concentrated cannabis oil from high CBD strains taken via tacking is a good method to deliver medicine without the high.

I ingest my medicine via edibles and use skin salves for quick relief. If I binge on CBD rich edibles for a lost weekend, I remain on a euphoric, sleepy high for that time period. However, once I stop medicating and get the sleep I so desperately need for my body to repair itself, I am much more alert, perky and full of creative energy for a several days without needing to ingest any medicine for awhile.

I still need to avoid direct sun light and long exposure to overhead CFL lighting. I am working on getting my crazy auto immune disorder under remission with cannabis medicines so I can enjoy the sun light again. I used to be a surfer girl in my youth and this auto immune illness has turned me into a creature of the night.:laughtwo:

It also helps to have a sense of humor.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom