New to making home remedies

spazcore

Hello all. I'm newer to cooking and making topical ointments and so far I have found an awesome way to make killer butter and oil in less than an hour and a topical alcohol for my arthritis but was wondering a better way to make a topical that absorbs better. The alcohol smells like an ashtray for 20 minutes or so but if applied very generously I can feel warmth and relief in my hands but I also have multiple back and knee injuries that this seems to do nothing for. Any suggestions?

Hello all. I'm newer to cooking and making topical ointments and so far I have found an awesome way to make killer butter and oil in less than an hour and a topical alcohol for my arthritis but was wondering a better way to make a topical that absorbs better. The alcohol smells like an ashtray for 20 minutes or so but if applied very generously I can feel warmth and relief in my hands but I also have multiple back and knee injuries that this seems to do nothing for. Any suggestions?

I had some RSO that I mixed in with a store bought lotion. I use 1ml of RSO to 30ml's of lotion (8ml to 8 ounces lotion) I like it a lot and will continue with this recipe, i have not tried more or less oil, as I am happy with what I have.

I use it every morning and as needed throughout the day. A lotion goes a long way so you'll be using it for awhile so make sure you get a nice lotion to start with. DMSO cream (with Rose Hips is a great product too, but more expensive.

If money isn't an issue get the DMSO cream and mix RSO at the same ratio....... That's my favorite. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom