Anyone know of any licenced providers in Canada that have a high CBD cannabis strain

XobeMan

I use a strain right now from one of my providers that is 9 THC and 13-14% CBD but i have become use to it that i need more of it to smoke then in begginng. I smoke it via in ciggarette tubes i pack (after grinding it) about a 0.5 to a gram into the tube and smoke it.

I will soon be Vaping so maybe that will help in getting more out of the weed then smoking it.

But of anyone knows a licenced provider in Canada that has a higher CBD plant strain like 18-20ish or more please let me know.

Thks .

Re: Anyone know of any licenced providers in Canada that have a high CBD cannabis str

I do not utilize any non licenced provider. I am in Ontario so i stay within Health Canadas regulations which means any place not listed on health canadas website as a LP is a place that is illegally selling cannabis.

I was hoping someone on here is Canadian and deals with a LP that has higher then 13% CBD Herb strain. This way i would not have to call or check everyone of the websites to see as some strains not listed due in production.

Re: Anyone know of any licenced providers in Canada that have a high CBD cannabis str

Surprised to hear the BCCC is not licenced.

Edit- yeah I see you're right. Health Canada doesn't support dispensaries. Most of the people I know with medical cards get their herb from there, I guess they're less fussy.

Yeah dispensaries are illegal they may as well be selling from their house as the law states they are drug dealers. The big issue is these places do not get their weed tested to ensure no toxic substances are in it and most do not label the THC and CBD content and if there is one, i would be wanting to see the lab report on it.

I checked my LP, Tweed and the highest CBD they have is 14%, I think. Have you seen this link on the Government of Canada website? It's a link for all currently licensed producers in Canada:

Authorized Licensed Producers under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations
Hello HashGirl

I have a tweed account and a Mettrum account.

Tweeds highest available is usually 12% CBD

Mettrums when available is 13% CBD

Practically all other LP's from what i have found have very much lower CBD dried Cannabis.

I am looking for higher then 13% CBD and was hoping any other fellow canucks could post here like yourself with any knowledge of any LP's highest CBD dried cannabis saving me all the time and work to call each one or checking all websites.

Not all LP's list what is coming into production or what is in production on their website.

If you can find any more higher CBD then 13% dried cannabis from any LP in Canada plz post here.

Thks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aurora has Cannatonic which is 19% CBD
My fellow friend thats what i am looking for 18% or higher in CBD Canntonic awesome.

Love to see more like in ACDC or charlottes web from canadian LP's.

Now i have to see my Doc to get a new Med Doc for this Aurora place.

The tend to run out of most strains quickly, but it seems most patient s are choosing the higher THC strains. Cannatonic is always available when I check
Awesome to hear as many people who are longtime smokers and/or have migraines THC seems to be better and the longtime smokers are used to the head high.

I have multiple pain from osteoartitis.

I was just looking around today in internet and i would love to get some Valentine X strain as it has anywhere from 20 to 25% CBD

Wow thats high CBD but i would love to try that in the future.

Surprised to hear the BCCC is not licenced.

Edit- yeah I see you're right. Health Canada doesn't support dispensaries. Most of the people I know with medical cards get their herb from there, I guess they're less fussy.

Hey Weasel congrats on the MoM

I think the issue for many is to work within the boundaries of the current policies. Yes there are dispensaries that will sell to folks with the card. Some sell only to folks with the card. I have one nearby.

What is important for dispensary buyers to know is that those purchases are illegal, and they can be charged with possession. If they are holding large quantities, it could lead to intent to traffic charges.

Product that is 'legal' to have must be labelled with the 'prescription' information and be clearly identifiable as being from the LP(s) the person is registered with.

People make their own choices.

Hey Weasel congrats on the MoM

I think the issue for many is to work within the boundaries of the current policies. Yes there are dispensaries that will sell to folks with the card. Some sell only to folks with the card. I have one nearby.

What is important for dispensary buyers to know is that those purchases are illegal, and they can be charged with possession. If they are holding large quantities, it could lead to intent to traffic charges.

Product that is 'legal' to have must be labelled with the 'prescription' information and be clearly identifiable as being from the LP(s) the person is registered with.

People make their own choices.
Exactly its illegal to purchase from a dispensary as they are not licenced to produce or sell cannabis in any form.

If you purchase from one l, your purchasing illegally grown and sold cannabis. You may as well buy from your local cannabis dealer as thats all the dispenseraries are illegal dealers.

The other major issue is that dispensaries can not get their products tested at a reputable licenced LAB. Threfore it could of bewn grown in cow dung for all you know and have pesticides that are known to kill or make you sick, it can also have high levels of bacteria, mold or metal content.

All Legal LP suppliers through health canada each and every batch is tested before ever being sold to the paitents.

Hey all it will be a bit before i can see my Doc to split my script up even more and thats if the doc will as they aleady split for me last month :)

Spoke to Aurora yesterday. They are not taking new customers until March/April.

My fellow friend thats what i am looking for 18% or higher in CBD Canntonic awesome.

Love to see more like in ACDC or charlottes web from canadian LP's.

Now i have to see my Doc to get a new Med Doc for this Aurora place.

Ok thks Oldbear

Back
Top Bottom