Medical help please

Nmtwisted

Hi all so I was recommended this site by someone who tells me it's the best site for medical cannabis info so firstly my wife suffers from fibromyalgia and rsd/crps which is a nerve condition so I want to try help her pain. What would be the best strain preferably an auto? I was told to make an oil is this the best way to take for medical purposes?? If so could someone point me in the right direction on how to make this as what I have tried reading seems so confusing to make the oil ( might just be me lol) many thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

there are multiple ways to consume, orally does last longer as it is slowly released into your system, there are many strains and there is not 1 exact one for everyone, everyone is different. I suffer from chronic pain, muscle spasms and pinched nerves. there are multiple strains with THC and CBD % varying from virtually no THC and high CBD to high THC and low CBD and everything in between. Each person is unique and cannabis affects everyone differently. there are that usually help, however it may or may not work for your wife. it is a trial and error but in the end, as i found, there are more than one strain that helps with all my symptoms. I would suggest trying a 1 to 1 or close to 1 to 1 ratio between THC and CBD and see how that goes, then you can experiment with different THC and CBD levels,

My wife has fibromyalgia and she has found an alcohol tincture to be very effective. The maturity of the plant may be more important than the strain, in my opinion. Allowing the plant to mature boosts the level of pain relief. I bake the crumbled flower tops at 240 degrees for 20 minutes. I simmer the browned plant material at 170 degrees, in 151 proof rum, in a crock pot for one hour or until the volume is reduced to 1/2. About 7 grams of flower makes about one ounce of tincture. A dropper of liquid is held under the tongue and her pain is reduced very rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom