Why growers should consider Coco Coir

Word

No I'm not promoting their product, this man just knows a lot about coco coir and I think that the MMJ community could appreciate his knowledge and use this information to produce healthier crops.

[video=youtube;tXWeoLThC6I]
[/video]

Sounds good IF you live near WA

You can get coco coir at wal-mart or online for a dollar a brick which makes a crap ton of coco coir when you soak it.

Coco coir is easy I would like to try this potting soil, but it isn't available around here. Peat moss based soils change ph as the moss breaks down. I'll be using it for a hempy grow soon.

You can buy 3 dollars a brick that will make a whole bucket full ONLINE! You don't need to use peat moss, if you just buy a couple of bricks ONLINE! It doesn't need to be purchased locally, it can be purchased ONLINE!

:yahoo: :welcome:

lol, YEAH...you can definitly buy some go' ol' coco ONLINE! lol..... love it! haha. anyhow the video is fuckin funny, that poor guy is all talking like Bob Ross the nature oil painter artist lol...hahaha...

"Yeeeeeaaahhhhh.... lets just dab a bit of this Dark forest green with the light olive drab and place a happy little tree near this babling brook..Yeeeaahhh, there we go another happy little tree" ....

"Intrepid helps grow abundant strong flowers... ...it doesnt matter what you grow in it..yeaaahh....The nutriant charge is so fine it will be distributed evently throughout the plug....."

Honestly though it is a nice product it seems like...and i think im gonna purchase this.....

ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that dude prolly has the BEST strain EVER, and shares with No one, not even DNA genetics breeders, cali connection or Soma.... he most likely spits in Somas face when meeting at the Canna-cup. "nasty bastard" and his strains most likely are more than 25% THC content. ...his secret....?...he keeps only to himself.... but shares the soil medium only.... ;) lol

Ronson said:
Have you used anything else to compare the CoCo to? Just curious for my own garden.

I use cocogro in the raw . I don't add perlite or anything like that. I use ;

RO water
Calmag
Liquid karma
Super thrive
Pure blend pro
Mycorrhizal
I use below what the directions say to use. I know some people are gonna have something negative to say. But my plants are hauling ass and I'm happy as shit.
I use my Nutes every other water. I water about every 2-3 days. I even take the nutes from runoff and run them through again. I ph and ppm everything and it's always on the $. I read a ton of info on this and talked to some of the best growers around. It works great! I don't have to babysit my plants like I had to with soil. I will post a pic in a bit. I just moved all my babies from my garage into a spare room so I need them to get settled . Then we're going to chuck E cheese .

Ronson said:
Have you used anything else to compare the CoCo to? Just curious for my own garden.

On thing I'm not going to do ,is add any soil or perlite to my cocogro. Totally un-necessary and Doesnt need it. That'a just my opinion . I'm thinking about putting in a drip system tho.

I ran a 25% perlite and 75% coco my last grow. It was my first successful grow and I was really pleased with the results. So much so that I'm not going to mess with what worked for me.

My previous grow was Miracle Grow soil my wife had. I did get a nice big plant that turned out to be a male. :-(

I love working with coco too. I don't add anything else either other than calmag and nutes. Usually water every 2-3 days as well. Maybe i will add perlite in future grows. But i am going with if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

You can buy 3 dollars a brick that will make a whole bucket full ONLINE! You don't need to use peat moss, if you just buy a couple of bricks ONLINE! It doesn't need to be purchased locally, it can be purchased ONLINE!

:yahoo: :welcome:
Are you saying it is actually possible to buy this stuff online?? That sounds like crazy talk :)

I used roots 707 or whatever its called. Then I tried happy frog. Now I'm on coco. No problems, and a lot less bugs. You have to water more frequent but I enjoy watering. The plant in the top left,, I brought back from the dead.
28110.JPG
IMG_055610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom