First grow ever - Barney's Farm Red Diesel x1 - Sensi Skunk x2 femi in coco - 600w MH

whisker

Hello, this is my first entry to this forum and my first time growing medicine.

I have one red diesel from barneys farm. Two sensi skunk, all 3 planted from seed all 3 in coco 17 liter buckets. Germinated them with the papertowel technique, then planted them in large rockwool cubes, when roots popped underneath they went into the 17 liter buckets with coco.

I don't have a ec meter on ph.

The red diesel is 3 (1/2) weeks into veg, the other two are 2 (1/2) weeks into the cycle.

I run them 18/6hr cycle for veg.

All ive done is topping and some training with wire on the diesel.

My temp is usually 23~25 celsius, and 50~60 RH%.

During darkness it might be abit cooler, but never below 18%.

They are under a 600w MH, will switch during flower to Hps.

As you can see there is also a 200w cfl 6500k aiding during veg.

Also got some clones on the side that will replace the others and they will go under the cfl when i flower the current ones.

You might think the plants look weak but the taproot broke on the diesel, but it pulled through and i kept it since it was the only diesel seed i had. First hairs on the diesel appeared as well on the 6th node.

Big thanks to LEDRF for setting me on this path with his knowledgeable videos and techniques, i learnt all i know about coco from you, i hope i can put it into practice on my part. I use your charts and it works great. Your led panels look real sweet, too bad im poor xD

I use 8ml FNB and 5ml sensi calmag xtra / 10L. I feed them with rainwater phed at 5,8.

Im on a low budget and use what i can get my hand on, thus my growroom looks quite scraggly.

I hope you understand my english, im from the north :bongrip:

Here are some pics.

Red diesel.

Reddiesel.jpg

Red diesel stem.

Reddieselstem_.jpg

Skunk 1.

Skunk1_.jpg

Skunk 1 stem.

Skunkstem.jpg

Skunk 2.

Skunk2_.jpg

Skunk 2 stem.

Skunkstem2.jpg

Diesel to the left side of photo.

DSC_01985f964.jpg

Couldn't get the images to work directly.

Re: First grow ever - Barney's Farm Red Diesel x1 - Sensi Skunk x2 femi in coco - 600

A little update, i think they got the claw. (N) toxicity, the plants are turning dark so i flushed them with florakleen and mild nutes.
I think that will solve it, i hope so :reading420magazine:

And look at this little fellow, a harlequin ladybug i brought in two weeks ago i thought he left, but there he was :thanks: little buddy for patroling my trees.
Ladybug_buddy.JPG

As you can see in the picture the fan leaves are quite dark, don't know if they will bounce back and go lighter green again or if they are doomed. Guess i should cut down on the calmag since it has 4% (n) just as FLB do.

Do you guys think it looks like (N) abundance?

Back
Top Bottom