Coco hydro organic, easy & cheap, water daily

Perfect Sun LED

Hey all. So here is a super easy way to grow organically in 100% coco. It only takes using Dr Earth Organic powder for Tomatoes, kelp meal, Epsom Salts and organic sulfur or lime depending on your water's PH.

You can "cook" the coco first. To do this, you put Dr Earth, Epsom Salts, and some organic sulfur inside the coco. Then water it ever few days to keep it moist. Do this for about a month. Every two weeks add a bit more Dr Earth and Epsom Salts.

This will let the beneficial microbes feed of the probiotics and such and multiply. They make it easier for the plant to uptake nutrients. Also, this gives time for the sulfur to lower the coco's PH to 6.3 or so.

Then you can follow the video and water daily with just water.

I am growing a Blue Kush in a 1 gallon pot this way right now.

Here is the one gallon experiment with hydro organic. In sun room because it has been too hot outside.

Blue kush.

420-magazine-mobile194724248.jpg

She us just starting to get hairs, so should have little flowers in a week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

NP. It is a simple system that is working. I have grown with it outdoors with big plants a few times, but I also used Dr Earth liquid that you attack to a hose sometimes when they looked lighter green. That is when I needed the plants to absorb the nutrients faster.

The Dr. Earth liquid is the same ingredients as far as I can tell.

One thing that I forgot is that the Powedered form of Dr Earth has no sugars to help feed the bacteria it has in it. the liquid has the sugars but not the bacteria, so to make a living coco with Dr. Earth powder, add some organic sugar or molasses.

I want to make an update video as well, because I found a great powder way to boost K. It also adds magnesium and sulfur -- Langbeinte. Once you add this during flower, you would need to stop using Epsom sats.

I haven't seen that one at the stores, but glad you mentioned it. All their stuff is pretty much the same, just slightly different to get different numbers. The bloom has better numbers for flowering. I'm going to pick some up at Home Depot, if they still have it in stock.

3-9-4 ,, that along with langbeinite. Now I need to make a new video.

Hey buddy they move my thread to a journal, come by and check it out, been having some issues you can probably help with.

GR

I water daily from the beginning. I start with very little water, then once the plant is growing, has a root system, I water until a little runoff.

I add the Epsom salts once it has roots.

This is a 1 gallon pot experiment, so she will stay in that pot. I have another of the same strain indoors under the ps 1000 on a light mover, also in 1 gallon.

With hempy buckets, water daily in the middle, until the roots reach the bottom res, usually about a week or two, then start to water daily from the size of the bucket to displace the water in the res.

Back
Top Bottom