Uppotting in my Hempy Bucket Coco/Perlite grow

medman47

420 Member
I have been going straight from solo cups to 3 1/2 gallon buckets but this time I'm thinking of going from the solo's to 1 gallon then finishing in the 3 1/2 gal's. I would appreciate any feedback opinions on weather going from solo to 1 to 3.5 is better for root development or a big waste of time. I've done a few already but have a bunch to go any and all reply's much appreciated.

I'm with personalpuls. container types and watering styles should be plenty to get the root system you want in your 3.5 gal containers straight from solo cups.
:peace:

going to try this set up 3 gal grow bag 75/25 coco perlite approx 2 inches of coco croutons on the bottom top off water in and germinate seeds (I do them old fashion paper towel on a plate feminized are pricey and want to see them "crack") planting directly in the 3 gal grow and fire up the LED's in veg and set the timer to 12/12 no transplanting( perpetual growing) want to see how this will effect my mainline plans though may need the longer light cycle to grow faster in veg

Back
Top Bottom