Leaves on indoor plant going yellow

Kered

Hello guys looking for advice please first grow I'm using 400 watt hps and coco and perlite their had been a slow change in the plants and I can't see what the problem is if anybody can help I greatly appreciate any advice I use 6 ph water with 5mms per litre which is half the recommended amount from bottle Tia

need some pics and more detail info. what nutes are you feeding and how often?

I've just uploaded a pic can't put it on this thread for some reason it would be on my profile I was feed it nutes the bottle said 10 mm per litre Iv was putting 5 then the yellow started ph is right very few days they get fed but started all the plants are like that now we have good air circulation and fan for plants can you let me know if your able to view my photo
image751.png
image751.png
image751.png

Starting to panic now as I had to return home for funeral and am leaving these In the hands of my friends he said there is 2.12 nitrogen in our feed the guy in hydroponic shop said stuff is ideal thanks for any help I really appreciate it cheers

the first thing i see is dry coco. do not allow the coco to completely dry out as it will cause roots to burn. You need to feed every day enough so that the pots are just light to lift after 24 hours. So you dont want them dripping wet but not mega dry if that makes sense?

You must give nutes every day. This will keep plants fed and also help draw fresh oxygen into the rootzone.

10ml per litre sounds alot for any nute mix unless its like piss. Is it a 1 part nutrient? I would advise you to get an EC/PPM meter then you can work out the strength of feed that way. The larger plants should be on 1.4ec (700ppm) and the small ones 1.0ec (500ppm).

keep PH between 5.7 and 6.0

Also add a root stimulant and if you can get it add a scoop of great white mycorrhizae to your nute mix. that will help plants pull around.

Coco coir is not soil, it only looks similar and thats where it ends. So dont treat it like soil. Its a hydroponic medium. Coco is brilliant when used correctly, the best of all mediums to grow in my opinion.

Check out my journals they are mostly coco grows and have a lot of usefull advice for growing in coco. you can ask any questions you like in my journals.

Good Luck.

I see this is an older post but I couldn't tell if you solved your problem. All I know about coco is what I've read. But with soil, usually when leaves yellow and turn soft, the plant needs N.

Man, you and this thread just opened my eyes. I had mixed my own blend of an organic soil, coco, perlite and worm casting and find similar issues with my babies. All deal with same lower leaf whitening. Didn't notice it spreading so am not worried but now I understand coco much much more.

Sent from mikeytv

Back
Top Bottom