6th Growing Cycle - Heavy Harvest Inside

Green Phoenix

Hi guys, :love:
I'm happy to join in 420Magazine community.
I'm a biologist and I grow medical marijuana for personal use. This is my 6th growing cycle (3 OUT and 3 IN) but now I would like optimize the yield and the quality of buds. I think that the perfect bloom, the quality and the smell of the tops that we have in outdoor are hard to find inside, under artificial lights, but with specific rules, passion and cure we can have excellent results. Now, I wish to reach 2 dry kilos.
This is my work diary.

[ GROW ROOM ]
2x2meters (SCROG)
16 pots
4 HPS 600W
2 CFL 125W
4 Fans

[ ADVANCED NUTRIENTS ] I appreciate your advanced advices
Roots Excelurator
Sensi Grow A+B
Vodoo Juice
Cal Mag
Carboload
B52
Big Bud
Overdrive

[ BIO DETAILS ]
Coco, perlite, expanded clay (80% - 10% - 10%)
Pure water (pH 5.8)
16 Seeds (Moby Dick XXL Auto | Cheese XXL Auto) Have you other seed suggestions?
23-24°C
60-70% Umidity
90 days cycle

Thank you for all guys, every thought is important for me.
I update this diary frequently.
- Green Phoenix
:420:

Autos don't lend themselves to scrog screens... You can't spread them out to fill the screen... Just go with the photoperiod fem seeds if you want to do a scrog grow, and about 3 more weeks time with a fast indica... You're only talking about .8 grams a watt with 4 600s..

Hi Dr Fish, thank you for the answer.
Are you saying that the best choice is a fast regular indica, such as Northen Lights, Master Kush, Critical Kush, LA Confidential, reducing their veg cycle? How many days do you suggest for veg and flo state? Do you recommend other nutrients to implement the harvest or the quality?
Thank you for all guyz
- Green Phoenix

Google : Pineapple Express seed to harvest , That was under 100 days start to finish... that's not the way you're going to grow, but a drain to waste will yield a little less and may take a little longer... I use waterfarms and am always trying to lure growers over to the wet side...:Namaste:

Thank you Doctor.
Can you give a look to my nutrients schedule and suggest me some changes?

TylOHIk.png

About DAY/NIGHT photoperiod I decrease in two weeks the number of hours, do you think this is useful for synchronize the circadian rhythm? Thank You for the attention.

- Green Phoenix

I've done some changes!
I will turn directly to 12/12 hours in WEEK#6 using SENSI BLOOM A+B.

About the strains i'll use NORTHEN LIGHTS, OG KUSH, PINEAPPLE CHUNCK and BLUE CHEESE (Feminized) with one month of vegetative and two of flowering stages! Has anyone more exp with this genetics?

Thank you for answers!
- Green Phoenix

im growing 9 northern light autos at the moment & 4 fem northern lights lst'd.
the 9 autos are 62 days since popped coco/perlite 65/35 7L pot, and only just starting to produce big clusters of white hairs, i lolly popped them and will be able to tell you the yield when there done in a 4x4 tent. probably never do auto's again for the time theyve taken on 18/6 with hps.
the 4 fems are 76 days since popped coco/perlite 70/30 20L pot, vegged them for 3 weeks lst'd them and there looking great, clusters of buds.
got a schedule if you'd like to take a look at it, worked for me and not one bit of nute burn through out

I would like to see your schedule. I am about to start my 3rd grow but from seed this time the 1st 2 were already 12"...

canna products are the : A+B, RHIZOTONIC, BOOST, PK & CANNAZYM
advanced products are the: VOODOO JUICE, B-52, BIG BUD, BUD CANDY & OVERDRIVE
all these are to 1 LITRE

STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5 rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (2.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK) (1.5ML CANNAZYM)

WEEK 6: (3ML A+B) (3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML PK) (2ML CANNAZYM)

WEEK 7-8: ill slowly reduce A+B and increase the BOOST to around 4ML

"STAGE 12/12" What may I ask is that?
As soon as you flip to 12/12 the flower cycle starts.

canna products are the : A+B, RHIZOTONIC, BOOST, PK & CANNAZYM
advanced products are the: VOODOO JUICE, B-52, BIG BUD, BUD CANDY & OVERDRIVE
all these are to 1 LITRE

STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5 rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (2.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK) (1.5ML CANNAZYM)

WEEK 6: (3ML A+B) (3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML PK) (2ML CANNAZYM)

WEEK 7-8: ill slowly reduce A+B and increase the BOOST to around 4ML

Back
Top Bottom