B-52 at quarter strength
feeding 2 litres per day
Coco 70% perlite 30%
Mars led 600w

420-magazine-mobile177801011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile543133974.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420!

I have some Mars Hydro 600s also. All the plants I've grown under them had purple petioles. (Worse than I have with my new LEDs.) Plants grew fine in spite of it.

Leaves look dark so I don't think it's actually a Magnesium deficiency. It looks like you even had a little nute burn recently.

I'm a soil grower so there may be issues that affect coco I missed.

If you're talking about the spots on the leaves yeh I think that's early calcium def. 90% sure anyway- I'm still not going to claim certainty on it. I get it sometimes when ph is a bit low.

It was 1300ppm with all the nuts in i have brought it done to 1000 not tho and ph it to 5.9

Way too high mate. Its ok for hps and if plants are big and strong but i wouldnt be going higher than 1.8ec all in (900ppm) with mars lights. Plants dont have enough light to use all them nutes up.

Make fresh nutes. Drop base nutes down to 1.4ec (including calmag) then bump it up to 1.5-1.6ec with the boost. Stop adding b52 also. Far too much nitrogen in mix when you add that and the calmag.

Also forgot to mention when I did feed yesterday run of was 5.2 ph and the ppm was just a little higher than I put in
I have been ph'in at 5.8 so don't now how run off came in at 5.2

It changes because of what the plant uses. It doesnt need to come out the same. Dont feed to run off at all unless you are multifeeding on drippers. Give enough so plants are almost dry 24hours later. Drop your ec and just resume feeding and they will come around.

I feed mine 2 litres even day and it is never dry

A lot of coco growers say to feed every day with 10% run of its got me done in lol
Defo got to lower the nuts like you said and take b-52 out

Just done feed and had 10% run off so do you think I should leave it for a few days until late put gets light then feed with no run off ?

If you're talking about the spots on the leaves yeh I think that's early calcium def. 90% sure anyway- I'm still not going to claim certainty on it. I get it sometimes when ph is a bit low.

Reading Cultivator's posts and looking at the photos now that my eyes aren't 3/4 glued shut from sleep deprivation, I'm not even sure why I made that post...

Dont water to run off mate. Most coco growers havent grown as many plants as i have. You can feed to run off when doing multifeeds on a system on well rooted plants but its just not necessary.

1 thing you must do in coco is feed everyday wet or dry. Its hydroponic medium and needs to be treat as such. If plants are dripping just add a quater of what you usually add and do that until you are gettinv almost dry plants 24hours later. You never want coco to dry out but you want it so the pots are light 24hours after each watering if manual handballing.

Dont water to run off mate. Most coco growers havent grown as many plants as i have. You can feed to run off when doing multifeeds on a system on well rooted plants but its just not necessary.

1 thing you must do in coco is feed everyday wet or dry. Its hydroponic medium and needs to be treat as such. If plants are dripping just add a quater of what you usually add and do that until you are gettinv almost dry plants 24hours later. You never want coco to dry out but you want it so the pots are light 24hours after each watering if manual handballing.

All of this depends on stage of growth, of course, mainly the size of the root system as compared to the foliage on the plant. For example, I will water, with nutes and I use drip clean with every application. When I check the smart pots in the evening if they are lite I water them. At 24/7 that time is usually later afternoon or around 12 hrs from the morning watering, and if the pots are lite I will water them again. During flowering I will water when the light come on, then about two to three hrs before they go off. At least twice a week I do a deep water to x amount of runoff, sometimes more some times less. It is my feeling that even if a minor amt of fert is left in the root system between waterings that it will build up over time. Using Drip Clean at the recommended amt, .4 ml/gal at all times tends to help move that fert through the zone, in effect you want to try to keep the same ratios in the root zone as best as possible. If you allow build up in the zone you will have problems. IMHO

GR

I also do lite feeding, not product recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom