Clueless grow

Hutch0202

Hi
Just about to move these guys into a grow room within the next couple of days, at the moment they have been sat on a window with a small 40 bulb hovering over the pair
Please crucify me as I'm a complete newb
But give me some tips and advice also
Thank you
T

420-magazine-mobile1629865072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1045081323.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So by reading people's suggestions on other blogs I think I may have had the light on for too long as it was 24/7 turned it off for 6 hours today and the little girl has shot up a bit, the other not so much, is it worth trying to save her ?

420-magazine-mobile1986906238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile957602087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623635967.jpg

This is hopefully going to be the grow closet,
Temperate and Permissability are against us here so going for a low smell signature

420-magazine-mobile202375791.jpg

Had another go at the grow room, it's looking a lot better, going to install another door inside to and insulate around it all
There are two four inch holes in the back wall for inlet and outlet

Not sure wether to keep the mini greenhouse ?

I was thinking about growing through the grills for support ? I like the idea of a budding Christmas tree :)

Also this girl seems to be spreading her wings to fly any ideas ? Good sign bad sign ?

Thanks
T

420-magazine-mobile1313414280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1803256822.jpg

The Two proper leaves look like they are starting to wilt, I will get pictures uploaded,at the moment I'm not using any nutrients

Could Admin help out with a topic category change ? Could do with advice/tips

Better a clueless grow than a growless clue.

Your coco, or what I'm assuming coco, looks a bit wet. Is there any chance the the little one is getting a bit overwatered? Coco is fluffy but you can definitely overwater babies with minimal effort.
What is it you want help with?

It does fluff up well, I'm watering them a little bit everyday, anything I have ever tried to grow has failed there is a strong possibility I may be over watering it, he looks a bit better today in my opinion what do you think
420-magazine-mobile1976738226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2085984130.jpg

Seems healthy. Its mostly the little sprout I had in mind. The bigger they get the more resistant they are to over watering. Are you feeding them a little?

Thankyou, the little spout is hanging in there, I accidentally snapped the stalk when potting, it didn't tear off so I buried it in the coco hoping for the best, it's very slow but there is some growth, I've got some nutes on the way, hopefully she will grow up like a Christmas tree !

New alteration to the grow room,not quite finished yet so little girls will have to stay in the house
420-magazine-mobile1831415530.jpg

Love it when she reaches like this, hopefully it's a good sign ?
420-magazine-mobile79799912.jpg

They seem healthy enough. Maybe a little hungry. If you feel like you need help with anything, we would need more info, or specific questions. It looks like you're in coco. Coco contains zero nutrients so i assume you're adding something at this point. If you do then go extremely light.
I don't specifically know why they do that 'praying' thing as I haven't ever found a clear answer but it happens, and is not a problem at this point.
If you are making this into a journal- the mods can move it into the grow journal section. :thumb:

Slow progress,I'm wandering wether my watering isn't up to speed I've seen on here that choir needs to be watered a lot

420-magazine-mobile277121129.jpg

I'm a bit confused about the little sprout in the other pot, the stem is actually disconnected but it appears it's still growing

Growing nicely, I took the other one out just waiting for heater to bring the temp up

420-magazine-mobile904082339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile200202826.jpg

Update

Two new arrivals

Mendocino kush
Critical mass

Both grown in coir with perlite and AN (mgb) Nutes

New lighting rig (although bulbs need changing) U.K. Bulb suggestions would be great

I've seen so many conflicting tips from 'the best growers' but I think it all boils down to convenience, sometimes i water twice a day and sometimes I forget all together

I tried a different method with the new ones, once they outgrew their first pot I laid them on their sides until they bent upwards, then repotted with the roots horizontal, they have shot up !! The Mendocino is the one with wider leaves, they are ready to repot, considering the tap root was high they are balling up nicely

I know this isn't a grow journal, but it's good practice for the next grow, I'm still gutted I can't grow them like a big apple trees and pick the buds at convenience :( I may reveg for the purpose cloning but want to grow these as tall as I can and I only have the one room

Weaselcracker do you think it would be beneficial to get some c02 tabs in the room ?
420-magazine-mobile947836272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1468884837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2050939185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile203154936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683781121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1941409482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom