Best nutes to use in coco?

moose71

hey folks! got a indoor grow with 2 w.w photos in coco under 2 leds. was using g.h flora with cal/mag. they're growing pretty good but I'm almost out and have to buy more. i wonder if there are better nutes out their for coco? I'm a fairly new grower. what you experts using? thanks for any replies!

hey folks! got a indoor grow with 2 w.w photos in coco under 2 leds. was using g.h flora with cal/mag. they're growing pretty good but I'm almost out and have to buy more. i wonder if there are better nutes out their for coco? I'm a fairly new grower. what you experts using? thanks for any replies!
I'm new and on my 1st grow, advanced nutrients and canna are good though :) I'm using advanced nutrients and everything is going fine

Sent from my E6653 using 420

I'm on my first grow myself. I'm using the canna nutes for coco

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

canna nutes, but I do not go by their feeding sched. I reduce the A&B depending on where I am in the grow, Cannazym I go with the amt. they recommend, Boost, I run 8 to 10 ml/gal.

You must remember that if you use a reduced A&B you will need at add, I use GH Cal/Magic.
Can give you a breakdown that I use A&B + Cal/Magic,if you like.

GR

canna nutes, but I do not go by their feeding sched. I reduce the A&B depending on where I am in the grow, Cannazym I go with the amt. they recommend, Boost, I run 8 to 10 ml/gal.

You must remember that if you use a reduced A&B you will need at add, I use GH Cal/Magic.
Can give you a breakdown that I use A&B + Cal/Magic,if you like.

GR
Exactly what I'm doing a+b at a lot less then their feed schedule and some calmag.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Hi Moose71

I'm on my first grow using GH Flora Series now I'm no expert but I would stick to the nutrients you are using and keep a log so that you have a total record of your grow, which you can come back to and compare to later grows. If you change it may affect the out come of your grow.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Gonna have to agree with the consensus and suggest Canna. I started with GH, switched to Advanced and now settled with Canna A/B as well as their Cannazyme and Boost. I got a little burn on my first run using their suggested portions but after scaling it back a bit I'm golden and loving it. Using Recharge helps the efficiency of the nute uptake, might want to take a look at that too.

Sent from my XT1650 using 420

Im using Plant Magic but i seem to be pretty alone doing so.. My first grow so I have nothing to compare with... What's obvious is that the provided schedule is way too strong... i had to flush and cut back on the nutes and that made wonders... I grow 4 WW under 600w hps... 2nd week in flower.

Skickat från min SM-N9200 via 420

The right GH products in the correct quantity is all you need! As many have said, Canna rocks but the price is madness!! Cost aside, last grow I pulled 8z's per girl using the Canna line. Canna products are really simple to work with as well therefore I like to suggest Canna to new coco growers.

Now that I know the strains really well, I'm running a comparison this season between Canna and my modified Lucas formula.

The right GH products in the correct quantity is all you need! As many have said, Canna rocks but the price is madness!! Cost aside, last grow I pulled 8z's per girl using the Canna line. Canna products are really simple to work with as well therefore I like to suggest Canna to new coco growers.

Now that I know the strains really well, I'm running a comparison this season between Canna and my modified Lucas formula.

The canna products are very good to use and simple I hear with coco. I currently am using the house&garden line with coco and very easy to use but a little on $ side. But so far very good results!...✌️

The canna products are very good to use and simple I hear with coco. I currently am using the house&garden line with coco and very easy to use but a little on $ side. But so far very good results!...✌️

nice to see a newbie is taking the house and garden line. I'm setting up my first grow in a month or so and gong to be going down the house and garden line with coco/perlite mix

nice to see a newbie is taking the house and garden line. I'm setting up my first grow in a month or so and gong to be going down the house and garden line with coco/perlite mix

Hello ganjafarmer, hey bro you won't be disappointed using House&Garden with coco. I didn't use any perlite but that's to each their own you know. Plus I spent a few bucks on this line up.
My hydro store set me up with the weekly read out all the way threw flower. I have 3 plants in there 4th week of flower. I have enough for another grow. But probably only 1-2 plants. Anyhow enough rambling and good luck!!..✌️

I've also had success with the H&G line in past grows. Like Canna, it's truly hard to go wrong with H&G products! The errors I have seen come mainly from folks who thought they would 'customize' the program by not adhering to the labels, adding all sorts of other stuff, mixing brands, etc. Don't make this mistake.

No way SageGrower, I heard the same. Just stick with their stuff and you can't go wrong. I just add a little mammoth P like they said and so far I really like H&G!

Hello ganjafarmer, hey bro you won't be disappointed using House&Garden with coco. I didn't use any perlite but that's to each their own you know. Plus I spent a few bucks on this line up.
My hydro store set me up with the weekly read out all the way threw flower. I have 3 plants in there 4th week of flower. I have enough for another grow. But probably only 1-2 plants. Anyhow enough rambling and good luck!!..✌️
To be fair from what i have read people say about it,its pretty well liked by alot. You using just coco? Housevand garden coco? Or another brand?. Thanks bud ilk start a journal wen i get going.

Back
Top Bottom