WW grow budding question

moose71

hey folks! got these 2 w.w ladies in coco beg week 6 of bud under 2 600w leds. giving g.h flora nutes w cal/mag. 1's a early widow from advanced the other a reg w.w from vision. i lsted and fimed so i have from 20-30 ea. buds on them. will the buds bulk up anymore or is it too late for them to put on anymore bulk? should i prune out the outside buds to allow the others to bulk out or are they too far along to bother? buds are small but frosty tight and well formed 1st. time growing this strain. they should finish in about 2 weeks. thanks for the insight! happy growing!

If you are six weeks into flower.

Then you should be at just about the point when the buds swell up.

I would not prune any limbs or buds at this point.

I lollipop mine the first week of 12/12 and then I clean out the suckers and remover some of the fan leaves at three weeks in.

After that I would only remove something if it was blocking the light getting to the bud sites.

Hope that helps...

thanks duke! confirms what i was thinking. 1st time growing w.w . wasn't sure what to expect. only did autos before. whole diff. animal! i too lollipopped at flip and did several thinnings to open up the buds to light. they look and smell great! good to know they will bulk up more. thanks for the info.!

Back
Top Bottom