Growing in Pro Mix HP with Advance nutrients

Hey everyone I thought I'd take the time to post a thread for every one or those noobs like me who thought they knew what they were doing. Pictures tips tricks pointer s all welcomed. I hope this helps people out. I'm not a pro by any means but have a basic understanding know. Let's lean and ask questions and see results of advance nutrients autos and photos . Coco or pro mix hp soils only please.

I'm using ph perfect advanced nutrients grow micro bloom. With nirvana on side. Seaweed concentrate all organic matters. Like a root booster. Pro mix hp with two tents one fir veg other for flowering. Mars hydro lights.

First question?
What is a good flush for pro mix? and should or is there anything I can add in pro mix that would benefit my growing. From the beginning.

Happy smoking all. . . .

My name is blurry face and I care what you think..

Someone anyone out there has to be growing in at least pro mix hp you'd think..

Hey kingjoe..I'm a coco grower here and just started using the AN line on my current grow coming from using fox farm. I'm using the sensi grow/bloom coco base along with B-52, big bud coco and bud candy and this stuff is awesome! I haven't checked the ph once since I started and not a single problem yet and these are some of the best looking plants I've had so far.
420-magazine-mobile309460102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1333463707.jpg

Hey kingjoe..I'm a coco grower here and just started using the AN line on my current grow coming from using fox farm. I'm using the sensi grow/bloom coco base along with B-52, big bud coco and bud candy and this stuff is awesome! I haven't checked the ph once since I started and not a single problem yet and these are some of the best looking plants I've had so far.
So is it coco or pro mix you use Sorry

But dang those are nice looking ladies. So fluffy and green . . .

Any pointers for growing in pro mix the more opinions and ideas how to improve growing.
I really want to go the way demonic angel does.
She made her own coco blend pretty much. I am wondering what I can to get start results.

Also what kind of light you running in there.

So is it coco or pro mix you use Sorry

But dang those are nice looking ladies. So fluffy and green . . .

Any pointers for growing in pro mix the more opinions and ideas how to improve growing.
I really want to go the way demonic angel does.
She made her own coco blend pretty much. I am wondering what I can to get start results.
Thanks, hopefully even nicer in a few weeks! I've only ever grown in coco. I've read that pro mix is similar but Ive never used it. I use straight coco mixed with about 20 percent perlite..i use 5 gal smart pots. I feed every watering going with the instructions right off the AN bottles with no issues and not checking ph and use my city tap water. As for my lights I have 2 mars hydro reflector 96's and the girls seem to love it.

Im using promix HP with added EWC. When I up pot in about a half hour Im going to add a light dose of bat guano. Im using cannamed bio vega. Im subbed up here but I dont know how much help Ill be, Im a brand newbie.
No please.. any ideas or pointers is perfect. I'm new myself. I'm just confused because someone told me to water about a litre a day with pro mix hp. But i feel like I'm over watering. I feel that best results are 1 litre a day. But i found adding 2.5 litre let it sit for 2 to 3 days then water I had better rapid growth. Yes I added extra perlite myself.

Thanks, hopefully even nicer in a few weeks! I've only ever grown in coco. I've read that pro mix is similar but Ive never used it. I use straight coco mixed with about 20 percent perlite..i use 5 gal smart pots. I feed every watering going with the instructions right off the AN bottles with no issues and not checking ph and use my city tap water. As for my lights I have 2 mars hydro reflector 96's and the girls seem to love it.
Nice i picked up the reflector 144 the other day. I think after my next cube of pro mix hp I might go to coco and start mixing my own special stuff. So i want us all to er monsters and share our best ideas .

Right now I'm watering every 2nd day, 4L per plant..they are in early flower now so they're drinking more now than they did in veg..the smart pots dry out much faster than the plastic nursery pots as well though too

Right now I'm watering every 2nd day, 4L per plant..they are in early flower now so they're drinking more now than they did in veg..the smart pots dry out much faster than the plastic nursery pots as well though too
Ya got fabric pots 3 gallon.

420-magazine-mobile1408636681.jpg
my best girl so far candy cane auto cks
Do you keep any run off in trays after it starts to come out? Sorry just trying to make sense of the watering. Here 1 cause for noob is over watering

420-magazine-mobile1408636681.jpg
my best girl so far candy cane auto cks
Do you keep any run off in trays after it starts to come out? Sorry just trying to make sense of the watering. Here 1 cause for noob is over watering
Looks great! I'm also growing cks candy cane as well!..but one of mine is a monster! I don't water to run off either, just a gallon of water per plant and I don't get any runoff at all...if I did I wouldn't leave any in the tray. I'm pretty sure the pots can be reused as well if you give them a good rinsing!

Nice i picked up the reflector 144 the other day. I think after my next cube of pro mix hp I might go to coco and start mixing my own special stuff. So i want us all to er monsters and share our best ideas .
I think you'll be happy with the reflector 144 too...im on my second grow using the 2 96's and I'm definitely happy with the results I've gotten with them so far!

Looks great! I'm also growing cks candy cane as well!..but one of mine is a monster! I don't water to run off either, just a gallon of water per plant and I don't get any runoff at all...if I did I wouldn't leave any in the tray. I'm pretty sure the pots can be reused as well if you give them a good rinsing!
Thanks just taking it all in you know seems easy but yet complex. I'm using ph perfect line advance Nutes grow Micro bloom. Then I add 2 ml per liter I think oh nirvana in bloom full doses. Wk 3 as directed. I usually start introducing autos at week two cal mag with water . Then by week three I go 1 ml per litre. Of all three. Or .5 ml of bloom. Then increase slowly. And keep 2 ml of grow Micro during flowering. But 4 -5 ml by week 3 flower bloom.

Also trying this seaweed concentrate all organic but no schedule as got lost. Lol

Thank you for your time answer and helping me understand coco and Nutes better . . .

Hey no problem man!..im definitely no expert but I'll try and help where I can..and yeah "easy but yet complex" pretty much sums it up eh lol. I'm actually not using any cal mag this time either..AN claims you don't need to with the ph perfect coco nutes and so far so good! I'm feeding 15 ml of sensi grow/bloom, 8 ml of B-52, bud candy and big bud per gallon of water.

Hey no problem man!..im definitely no expert but I'll try and help where I can..and yeah "easy but yet complex" pretty much sums it up eh lol. I'm actually not using any cal mag this time either..AN claims you don't need to with the ph perfect coco nutes and so far so good! I'm feeding 15 ml of sensi grow/bloom, 8 ml of B-52, bud candy and big bud per gallon of water.
Nice those are going to be huge feel to post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom