SCrOG Help Needed Asap

WestLDNGrow

Hi people. I have a tent 1.2m X 2.4m I run two 600w lamps. I am about to do my first coco grow as well as my first SCrOG grow. So here is a few questions to help me 1.) How many plants shall I put under each light 2.) What litre pots 3.) I am using the strain Cheese so how tall shall I make my screen?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

As for your scrog height,again it's personal preference. You need to decide on the pot your going to use so you can calculate your maximum grow height. Hang your light in the tent as high as you can,and measure the difference from the light to the top of the grow pot. Take that number and subtract from the recommended distance of your light(12-30inches varies per unit). Now you have an estimate of the actual "grow" space you have. Your scrog has to be atleast 6-12 inches above your pot obviously. And keep in mind your plants grow atleast 1/3 more in flower sometimes 2/3 more. So with all these numbers you can better determine the height you want to make the scrog.

I agree, it's a personal preference... I have a slightly different idea as to how a scrog screen canopy should be built... I agree with at least 12" above the pot for the screen... You'll need the room under the screen to tend the plant... Hole size is important to me... not too big, not to small.. i've always used 2"x4" because it was on hand, though it may be a bit large for some... My led scrog thread will explain it better than any word picture i could build..

Back
Top Bottom