Growing with coco

Jigeyouth

657d26c96a2b0dc257440c3f484a7e7f.jpg
ac2201282ba8e523810208c004d61697.jpg
new grower no nutes ATM I'm just wondering if these are looking good and if they will be cool to go under a400w hps

So far so good. Maybe a little stretch but nothing to be worried about. You do need to get on nutes in Coco really quickly. I think I would sort out my nutrient program before turning on the light. Peace

Sure thing! Begin Coco Growing paying specific attention the HOT thread by Cultivator: How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

There are a plethora of options beginning with professional, high-quality (AND costly!) lines like Canna or H&G (Home & Garden) which takes much of guesswork out of coco growing. Great for first timers! Or you could choose a modified Lucas formation that a grower can intelligently cobble together for a only a fraction of the cost. With nutes properly implimented and great genetics, you should achieve amazing results regardless of your selection.

Thanks ..any advice for nutes ?
I had to prep some Solo cups today for my tomato plants. It's really the same process. Perlite or in this case Coco croutons in the bottom. I happen to have some Canna Start laying around so I used this to pre-charge the Coco. I use what I have on hand unless I'm doing a specific test. Instead of a specific product like Canna Start, you could use your normal fertilizer at a highly diluted ratio of say 25-50% of normal for the first couple weeks.

Note: I use Clear cups so I can see the root development. The clear cups are placed inside similar sized color cups so the roots are not adversely affected by light.

420-magazine-mobile1565977233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1384053441.jpg

420-magazine-mobile607719532.jpg

I had to prep some Solo cups today for my tomato plants. It's really the same process. Perlite or in this case Coco croutons in the bottom. I happen to have some Canna Start laying around so I used this to pre-charge the Coco. I use what I have on hand unless I'm doing a specific test. Instead of a specific product like Canna Start, you could use your normal fertilizer at a highly diluted ratio of say 25-50% of normal for the first couple weeks.

Note: I use Clear cups so I can see the root development. The clear cups are placed inside similar sized color cups so the roots are not adversely affected by light.

420-magazine-mobile1565977233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1384053441.jpg

420-magazine-mobile607719532.jpg

094370e3be7eec55284c3676f66419e9.jpg

Would this be any good ? I'm assuming ones for veg and ones for flowering
Would I need anything else ? Plus I've already got them in big pots so I can't really mix anything in just add

Back
Top Bottom