Autopot Question

Screwauger

In the process of setting up a 3x3x6 tent (my state voted to legalize rec use, yeah).
I used to grow indoors in the nineties but have not been able to until now.
I have about $950 worth of stuff headed my way currently and had decided after a great deal of research to use the easy2grow 4 pot autopot system with 3.9 gal pots, coco perlite and GH nutrients. Autopot emailed me today that they are all out of large pots, not sure when my order can be filled. Been looking around AGAIN at other lazy man type rigs but for the money, nothing comes close IMO.
Question, do I need the larger pots or could I get by with the 2.2 gal alternative?

I am planning to grow four plants in a scrog under 4x300w led's. Thanks very much.

In the process of setting up a 3x3x6 tent (my state voted to legalize rec use, yeah).
I have about $950 worth of stuff headed my way currently and had decided after a great deal of research to use the easy2grow 4 pot autopot system with 3.9 gal pots, coco perlite and GH nutrients. Autopot emailed me today that they are all out of large pots, not sure when my order can be filled. Been looking around AGAIN at other lazy man type rigs but for the money, nothing comes close IMO.
Question, do I need the larger pots or could I get by with the 2.2 gal alternative?

I am planning to grow four plants in a scrog under 4x300w led's. Thanks very much.
Do you have any updates about how your grow went I just purchased a autopotXL system for myself

do 4 under 600w and scog them

Back
Top Bottom