Flora kleen

FloraKleen is designed to dissolve fertilizer salts. I've had great success with it indoors/ outdoors with Coco. I'm not sure what you mean by 'steady diet' but I use FK by itself and resume nutes the following day unless I'm final flushing.

Just florakleen and water.. Like sage says it breaks down salts plus it kinda restores the soil back to homeostasis. But I think a flush every two weeks is over board. I usually flush in between veg and flower or if im having an issue. Other then that I dont flush much

What I meant by steady diet is some growers have been using it as an additive to there regular feed regime, saying basically if it is always in there you never have salt build up, but that seem strange. I do currently flush kinda sort of biweekly with 50% run off of normal feed, I can't seem to shake the salt build up even with watering twice or more. Low ppm flushes seem to cause deficiencies, I just can dial this in. Harvests are ok but not what I had with rock wool flood table. They always look fried close to harvest.
I currently use 3 gallon pots and I am going to try 5 gallon to see if that helps any. If that doesn't help I'll set up an automatic drip system and try that.

What I meant by steady diet is some growers have been using it as an additive to there regular feed regime, saying basically if it is always in there you never have salt build up, but that seem strange. I do currently flush kinda sort of biweekly with 50% run off of normal feed, I can't seem to shake the salt build up even with watering twice or more. Low ppm flushes seem to cause deficiencies, I just can dial this in. Harvests are ok but not what I had with rock wool flood table. They always look fried close to harvest.
I currently use 3 gallon pots and I am going to try 5 gallon to see if that helps any. If that doesn't help I'll set up an automatic drip system and try that.

I've read about a few ppl using FK weekly. Personally, I water until runoff EVERY time in coco and have only used FK (or flush in general) during the veg stage if I notice an issue and want to quickly eliminate multiple factors. When outdoors or growing longer, I may perform a flush or two before the onset of flowering. If you're experiencing buildup now, auto drip will likely exasperate the issue.

I've read about a few ppl using FK weekly. Personally, I water until runoff EVERY time in coco and have only used FK (or flush in general) during the veg stage if I notice an issue and want to quickly eliminate multiple factors. When outdoors or growing longer, I may perform a flush or two before the onset of flowering. If you're experiencing buildup now, auto drip will likely exasperate the issue.

420-magazine-mobile2123460425.jpg

Here you can see the leaves all squirrely, I just measured run off and it's the same 600 ppm going in as out, so it's not salt build up. I don't know ffs. This is week 7, not at all what I'd expect.

Yes I can, I just snapped that one and figured the light would be an issue. Tomorrow when lights are out I'll get one. I also notice my ph run off was 5.65 way lower than what's going in, but I wonder if that is from the cannazyme cleaning up dead root matter.

Any update?
Better to do this during the light on cycle as any light during the light off cycle can be bad. especially in flowering.

Back
Top Bottom