First time grower planting tomorrow! Nutrient help

saulgoodman18

420 Member
Hi Guys,

So today I checked my seeds and the roots are showing! Tomorrow I am planning on planting them (excited). I have a bunch of nutrients that I saw people recommended when growing with Coco. I assumed that I had to add them to the Coco before adding the seeds however from the recent research I have done many people say no just plain water for the first 1-2 weeks. I have added the Nutes I have geared towards seedling stage. Any help on how to use them and times to do so would be fantastic! The last thing I want to do is over feed.

Ecothrive charge - I plan on pre mixing this into the coco
VitaLink plant start - mixing with the instructed amount and pre soaking the Coco
Mykos - Sprinkling some where the seed will sit
Katana Roots - mixing with the instructed amount and pre soaking the Coco
hygrozyme - mixing with the instructed amount and pre soaking the Coco

Now as I am so new to this I'm really looking for some direction. Is that far to much, do I not introduce some until later in the seedling cycle. Alternatively I would like to hear how you run your grow/grows in coco from seed what is your method.

Really appreciate any advise!

LEDRF says to water the first 7 days with Your Bloom, @ 1ML per gallon, with just enough to wet the coco at the stem zone, No Run off. Then on the 8th day, water with Grow @ 3ML per gallon to 10% runoff.

Back
Top Bottom