First time grower in coco

420Eastside

First time growing got 4 strains running in the auto pot system under 300w LEDs, plants are 7 days old when can I start expecting them to hit Veg and be ready for the first topping? Plus just added nutes for the first time to the 12 gal res. Not trying to make a bunch of errors on my first go round any advice helps :)!!!

Don't use auto pots or led but I would give them a couple of weeks or until they are at the 3rd or 4th node stage to top and use light rates of nutes until the plants begin to take off.
Don't rush them and you will do fine.

GR

Don't use auto pots or led but I would give them a couple of weeks or until they are at the 3rd or 4th node stage to top and use light rates of nutes until the plants begin to take off.
Don't rush them and you will do fine.

GR

It's the only system I have for my grow space but thanks I'll keep the nutes light

It's the only system I have for my grow space but thanks I'll keep the nutes light

I am sorry, that should have read, that I don't use auto pots or led.

I just wanted to give you the info on topping and applying nutes.
:bongrip:

GR

Just a couple of pics at day 27 of flower in coco, vertical grow with screens.

6/30
20170630_075129_2_.jpg
20170629_224932.jpg
20170630_081922_2_.jpg
20170630_083919_2_.jpg

Taken 6/5two days into flower.
20170605_081413_2_.jpg

This pic was taken on 6/5
20170605_080340_2_.jpg

These ladies stretched a shit load, have been doing LST, Supercropping and tieing them for height control. Most plants are 6 to 13 inches about my screens now, and only the Critical Kush is still stretching.

How's it going Eastside! What are your strains? Any pics, nutrient info?
Just food for thought, maybe look up the "pH manifesto" from Advanced. Good basics that people over look in the beginning, and some cool info on Coco:rollit:

Hey brother I made another post just now idk how to tag you in it but my strains are MK ultra
Durban poison
Chocolope
Flowerbomb kush

Nutes are RX solutions grow and bloom
At 15ml/gal The only pic I have right now is of my MK ultra cause she's rough right now and I'll look it up right now thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom