First Grow Troubleshooting

420Eastside

Hey guys! This is my first grow in Coco Coir and some things are going smoothly, and I've taken a lot of notes to try and get the biggest tastiest yield possible. Here a lil info on my set up:
What strain is it?
Durban poison
MK Ultra
Chocolope
Flowerbomb Kush
All from seed supreme and all are feminized

Indica, sativa, hybrid?
2 indicas (MK ultra , Flowerbomb kush)
2 sativas (Durban poison, Chocolope)

In veg or flower?

Veg

If in veg how long?

Planted directly in coco coir/ grow stone 50/50 mix on June 20th, popped above ground, 7-10 days later (one seedling still has the casing sprayed with distilled water and gently removed with tweezers, plant is definitely behind and a deformed but still under observation.) 3 seedlings took really well this is the 2nd week technically in veg. 4th seedling MK ultra being observed may be plucked and replaced.

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor 4x2x6 gorilla grow tent

Soil or hydro?
4 pot auto pot system in coco coir growstone 50/50 mix 3.9 (4 gallon pot)

If soil what is your mix?
50/50 coco coir grow stone mix

If soil what size pot?
3.9 (4) gallon pot

Size of light ?

300w mars reflector LED with grow and bloom setting on 18/6 light cycle built in fans.

Is it air cooled?

Yes

Temp of room?
78 degrees Fahrenheit

RH% of room

50%

Ph of res?

Any pests?
None so far

How often are you watering ?
Pots are gravity feed from bottom, sprayed leaves twice a week with filtered water.

Type of nutes and strength used?
RX solutions grow A & B at standard 15ml/gallon feeding, in 12 gallon res.

Few questions my chocolope plant is experiencing some yellowing now sure if it's just genetics because the system is designed for plants to take exactly what they need how can I get her back that rich green with the system I'm using? just topped three of my girls today. As well MK ultra still dragging. Also I kind of feel like they should be moving faster than they are the light is about 24" from the canopy right now? Also what can I do to help my MK baby out??? Please help guys and I'm open to questions and great suggestions!
420-magazine-mobile1118322568.jpg

My MK ultra is suffering

Are you using your nutrients at full strength?
Most times half strength is all you need when they are in Veg

That's prolly way to high my full grown veg plants don't get but around 600ppm at 6.0ph, and in full flower not over 1100 ppm 5.7ph. A plant that young is be giving around 250ppm of base nutes and a root stimulator. Not a rule but sometimes sativa strains tend to be a little sensitive to full strength nutes.

That's prolly way to high my full grown veg plants don't get but around 600ppm at 6.0ph, and in full flower not over 1100 ppm 5.7ph. A plant that young is be giving around 250ppm of base nutes and a root stimulator. Not a rule but sometimes sativa strains tend to be a little sensitive to full strength nutes.

Got you I don't have a root stimulator though and it's only that one strain that's effected but the others are going strong
420-magazine-mobile1220921717.jpg

Chocolope

420-magazine-mobile1338596913.jpg

Durban poison

420-magazine-mobile386847758.jpg

Flowerbomb kush

Just checked my res

PH 6.5
547ppm

Got you I don't have a root stimulator though and it's only that one strain that's effected but the others are going strong
420-magazine-mobile1220921717.jpg

Chocolope

420-magazine-mobile1338596913.jpg

Durban poison

420-magazine-mobile386847758.jpg

Flowerbomb kush

Hey bud, Looks like a bit a Mag def.
Get yourself some Cal/Magic by GH, and some Epsom.
I use RO or Rain water and they both run around 5 to 7 ppm. I spoke with the folks at Canna USA and they recommended that I use my tap water to bring that number to 120 ppm before adding my base nutes. My tap is so bad (around 800 ppm) that I have been bringing the ppm to the 120 number using Epsom and Cal/Magic. I add 2 grams of Epsom and 2 to 3 ml of Ca/Magic per 5 gallons.
I have not had any Mag issues since I began this program.

Good luck on your grow.
GR

Back
Top Bottom