First time 1000w led sm

Blowing trees

Hi guys hoping I got the right forum, this is my second grow as the first one was complete disaster and I wasn't ready, but planning on doing it with a 1000w led this time. I'm planning on useing coco mixed with clay pebbles in a roughly size 16L pot. Canna a, canna b and pk 13/14. I already got ph and ec (ppm) pens including ph up and ph down. My tent size is 1.2x1.2x2. My question is for my set up what are the exact equipment I need and size. For example size of intake fan? I already got a 4inch extractor fan attached to my 4inch carbon filter but if it is to small I'm willing to purchase a larger one. And do I need any other extra nutes or anything? This time I don't want to mess anything up and I hope from everyone's experience of useing led's they can help me achieve this. Thanks guys .

Hi guys hoping I got the right forum, this is my second grow as the first one was complete disaster and I wasn't ready, but planning on doing it with a 1000w led this time. I'm planning on useing coco mixed with clay pebbles in a roughly size 16L pot. Canna a, canna b and pk 13/14. I already got ph and ec (ppm) pens including ph up and ph down. My tent size is 1.2x1.2x2. My question is for my set up what are the exact equipment I need and size. For example size of intake fan? I already got a 4inch extractor fan attached to my 4inch carbon filter but if it is to small I'm willing to purchase a larger one. And do I need any other extra nutes or anything? This time I don't want to mess anything up and I hope from everyone's experience of useing led's they can help me achieve this. Thanks guys .
that size is perfect for your size tent

edit : came up with a reply and notice i'm screwed by a 6 yr old thread lol

wish we could lose these zombie threads. kinda think it's pushing folk away from the board a bit. feels like the place is desperate for content.

Back
Top Bottom