My First Grow Ever - 5x5 Tent - BlackjackX2 PurePowerPlantX2

High420Tech

Watch these videos to bring you up to speed..........

S1E1 5x5 Coco Tent Grow - YouTube

Hello people I am day 25 in flower and I have a question......since there is no real time limit in Veg mode, does one's plant growth in Flower also hold true, to me, my plants are a bit behind in growth. I am awaiting buds and brown hairs, both strains run 9 weeks, but maybe it's more of a variable like Veg mode. Any help in the matter would be great, thanks.

Wally

Re: My First Grow Ever..5x5 Tent...BlackjackX2 PurePowerPlantX2

I am not all there sometimes. Here is the video showing day 25 of Flower. Although plants do whatever plants want to do. Well I did leave those red lights on maybe it confused the plants for sleep time. I have since shut them off and only use them after the lights go out for 20 minutes.

Quick Garden Update Music Game Theme - YouTube

I believe the Grow Boss is right....Photosynthesis determines yield and quality is from the grower. I also believe he was right in the necessity to increase light power during flower. Hence I built the plants on a scale from 1 to 4. Same is true for feedings....test there limits, about 14 days VEG, 150PPM to 250PPM, grow that number by 250 a week...until plant responds poorly....hopefully on the slighter scale. Most plant should not feed much beyond 2.0 EC or 1000PPM, but the number is flexible upon strain, of course. Hell, if you asked me, take 5 growers with same strain, all indoors, you will get 4 different kinds of smoke...HAHA.

I turned off those cheap ass RED LED's (About 6 days ago) I think they were confusing the plant during lights on 12 hours. So have them only come on during 20 minutes after Main lights turn off. Things have improved since then, coincidence....okay maybe. Who cares cheap ass 38Par LED from wal mart to initiate flower simulating DUSK!

Please explain, you say you are running those red light after your main lights are turned of. I may not be understanding you correctly. You are running your main lights for 12 hrs then you turn on the red lights, for how long are your running those red lights?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom