First grow nearing harvest and I need help

skiddish

This is my first grow and I am using Autoflower Northern Lights in a coco/perlite 60/40 mix with Fox Farm nutrients per there recommended schedule. I am nearing the end of week 9 and one plant is nearing maturity faster. The last two weeks I fed Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom at 1400 ppm total. On Tuesday of this week I noticed some light nutrient burn and some brown spots on my fan leaves. I tested my runoff and found it to be 4000 ppm. I did a flush with Sledgehammer and have fed 6.0 ph water only since. My question is can I get another two weeks out of this plant or should I harvest now. If I continue what should I do for feed

FullSizeRender_312.jpg
FullSizeRender_218.jpg
FullSizeRender_48.jpg
FullSizeRender213.jpg
FullSizeRender_64.jpg
FullSizeRender_114.jpg
FullSizeRender_55.jpg
IMG_214228.JPG
FullSizeRender_74.jpg

I would just go with it. Trying to solve problems at this time could do more harm then good. Plants will be well flushed when finished also. All plants get a little ugly in the end. That's a good thing. As plants pull all the nutrients from the fan leaves and use it to finish buds. Leaves will wither and die. Keep a eye on your trichomes. If they start dying and turning amber harvest.

You can trim them as they die. It is a good practice to keep dead leaves trimmed off because of pests and disease. Plus its better so you can notice any new problems if they arise. I have a Tangie in the exact same place. Its close but is it a week or 2 weeks feed it or not feed it. I'm following my own advise on it so I will be in the same boat if I'm wrong LOL.

Also, is it possible to harvest the top two colas as they fatter than the other buds. Then lower the light and the let the rest of the plant fatten for another week?

Back
Top Bottom