Help

Zebo2018

Hi im 5 weeks into flower and my buds are still quite small does anyone have any idea why?
029480782e85ac1e027c48bfbb968432.jpg
0bcb27b843f592bc7fd149706c520093.jpg
4ac38fa225fe269841968f77ecb8adbc.jpg
5f20910432e4ad76b9b4ab85f4e2a236.jpg
b4b61acd98b784cd6fee9104a985e312.jpg
bdda801393cbd9b7e161bffe458d3d2a.jpg
cd5748841ba5dc094d7f1f0ec70f3a63.jpg
d393f8530523cf4d9b52bde8bb821555.jpg

Okay no led lights?

By the look of it so cal mag maybe out of it?

But I see claw? What are temps at? What is your ppm going in?

Ph?

Nutes your feeding

We really need a lot more detail to help give you best results really

That is why we suggest journaling so everyone can see your trouble and no all the details they would need to help benefit your diagnosis?

I think cal mag
Or heat stress? Those leaves look burnt and sad like the claw ?

Hmm need more info bud?

Okay no led lights?

By the look of it so cal mag maybe out of it?

But I see claw? What are temps at? What is your ppm going in?

Ph?

Nutes your feeding

We really need a lot more detail to help give you best results really

That is why we suggest journaling so everyone can see your trouble and no all the details they would need to help benefit your diagnosis?

I think cal mag
Or heat stress? Those leaves look burnt and sad like the claw ?

Hmm need more info bud?
Hi i. Think my temps are ok at about 28c and my i have only just got a ph pen last week so only just started phing so do you think its locked out or something have been givin half a feeds ffrom the begining because i didnt have a ec/ppm reader ino there the very base of growing but i was low on funds so was just giving half feeds and. Hoping for the best i have now started phing and it worked out that after i put my nutes in the ph was around 5.5 is that too low?

Hi i. Think my temps are ok at about 28c and my i have only just got a ph pen last week so only just started phing so do you think its locked out or something have been givin half a feeds ffrom the begining because i didnt have a ec/ppm reader ino there the very base of growing but i was low on funds so was just giving half feeds and. Hoping for the best i have now started phing and it worked out that after i put my nutes in the ph was around 5.5 is that too low?

That's fine but bring up your ph to about 6.1 for now is soil you want ph between 5.9-7 hydro 5-6.2 .

Check this chart out if sat with the claw looking fans eithier cal mag def or more then likely ph lockout

Get that ph to around 6.2 ish. Monitor it closely report back please ?

420-magazine-mobile35675184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile882046897.jpg
see why think it p lock out or cal mag lock out under 6 it doesn't get it as flower happens try to keep her around 6.4 -6.7

Best of luck .

That's fine but bring up your ph to about 6.1 for now is soil you want ph between 5.9-7 hydro 5-6.2 .

Check this chart out if sat with the claw looking fans eithier cal mag def or more then likely ph lockout

Get that ph to around 6.2 ish. Monitor it closely report back please ?

420-magazine-mobile35675184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile882046897.jpg
see why think it p lock out or cal mag lock out under 6 it doesn't get it as flower happens try to keep her around 6.4 -6.7

Best of luck .
Yes ive started bring my ph to 6.0 6.1 now for the last 2 or 3 feeds im going to invest in a blue lab trunchen for my next grow and make sure everything is perfect. So if it has ph locked is there anyway to fix it or wont they grow anymore

Yes ive started bring my ph to 6.0 6.1 now for the last 2 or 3 feeds im going to invest in a blue lab trunchen for my next grow and make sure everything is perfect. So if it has ph locked is there anyway to fix it or wont they grow anymore
I see on the colour chart abar the p and cal mag thanks for the chart friend

Flush with ph water only let it dry out in medium. Then start slowly again bring nute back up .

And i am growing in coco

Oh yeah sorry thought you said fox farm soil .

Cool im in coco now myself ?

Have you considered a journal here on 420?

On my next one im definitely going to do a grow journal on my next grow as its going to be quite big so i will need all the help i can get

Sounds good I'll look for your name .

Back
Top Bottom