Second grow first timer in coco - Need advice please

Pepe lepeww

Hey guys first time post here .
So I'm not sure if im having a Nute deficiency or I'm I over watering ?

Strains : 3 GSC and 2 cookies and cream
Light: 600 watt mh
Room temp: lo 73- hi 82
Nutes: Gen hydro 3 part and cal mag
Water: r/o
Medium:coco
Ph: 5.7-6.1
Nutrient solution is ph'd at 5.7 run off is about .4 higher
EC : 1.9(ppm 950)
I gave them a feeding of solution about 3days ago tested at 1.3 ec (ppm 650) and runoff was 1.9 ish (ppm 967)
Which I thought was a little high for the little ladies and it looked like they were out growing solo cups so I transplanted from solo cups to 4 gal fabric pot and watered with plain ph'd water to dilute with no run off because I didn't want to over water Because pots are a little large for the ladies and now it looks like lower leaves are curled downward with lime green new growth and some burnt tip and edges burns aren't too bad tho Second grow first timer in coco. First grow was a dwc setup, and I think that's about it let me know what you guys think. P.s I'll post picks of them in 4gallon pots a little later
420-magazine-mobile2063227213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile444632552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2117140788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile147920398.jpg

Never give plain water when in coco. It's hydroponics just like your dwc grow. Would you have given just water when you grew in dwc?

Never give plain water when in coco. It's hydroponics just like your dwc grow. Would you have given just water when you grew in dwc?

Yea I just learned that yesterday on a couple of forums but seems like people have mixed feeling about it. And I have in my Dwc a couple of times ladies never seemed to mind tho.

So I flushed with a light nutrient solution about 252 ppm of calmag and 250 base nutes with a little h202 and there looking a little better
420-magazine-mobile1092548600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom