Seedlings are dying

Cab198

Planted these seed the 13th and 14th of December, my first grow.
Germinated in paper towels and put them in 50/50 Coco and perlite.

Led 45w 24/7
Im doing the maxibloom only (Lucas formula).
After I took the doom of I started the ventilator, the seedlings are dieing. Temperature around 23 celcius and humidity around 80%, trying to get that to 60%.

For now I only give them tap water, ppm 200, ph 5.8. I saw a little worm/larve in the soil, and sprayed some neem oil with water.

Something killed my plants, what could I do differently?

Also I pumped to one of the seedlings that is almost non existing.
20171217_060750.jpg
20171217_060754.jpg

Did you turn your lights off before you sprayed the neem oil? I have made that mistake before. The stalk looks nice and healthy maybe just cover it and leave the condyl leaves exposed to light. It may have been better to leave the worm until later in its life. Good luck I hope they bounce back.

Did you turn your lights off before you sprayed the neem oil? I have made that mistake before. The stalk looks nice and healthy maybe just cover it and leave the condyl leaves exposed to light. It may have been better to leave the worm until later in its life. Good luck I hope they bounce back.
247 light. Should i have turned it off when I sprayed the neem oil? I won't do that anymore.

The leaves looks so weak.
20171217_164230.jpg
20171217_164220.jpg

You should never spray neem oil on a seedling that small. I would also suggest that on your next try you start feeding from day one and pre-charge your coco with 1/4 strength bloom nutes. Good luck.

Seedling needs humidity. Seedling should be started in small rockwool cubes, then inserted into coco. Just seems coco doesnt germination well for seedlings to sprout.

Seedling needs humidity. Seedling should be started in small rockwool cubes, then inserted into coco. Just seems coco doesnt germination well for seedlings to sprout.
The OP didn't have a problem with the germination and sprouting of the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom