2nd grow

kaw900r

Doing the aggressive veg stage for the next 2 weeks. Had been using a 400w hps and finally decided to get a 1000w led and a lot easier already to maintain temp. I have 3 thc bombs and 1 girl scout cookie that I just put into 5gal pots. think I need to pinch the tops of the bombs since they were starting to stretch. Any help appreciated planning to flip to bud in a couple week. Tent 3'x3' with 1 oscillating fan and 1 fan blowing over tops...

IMAG006740.jpg
IMAG006533.jpg
IMAG001233.jpg

GR865 not sure what you mean by that? 6/9 to 4/6 of the micro/bloom I mix it by the gallon and use 1tsp doing the aggressive veg. That comes out to 2/3 so could you elaborate i'm new was just following the formula on bottle. I thought it was from changing pots and the humidity was up one day but now have that all better managed. I will get a ml syringe and use it when doing the mix... t/u

They are looking good except for the slight burn. Stems are getting stronger and starting to bush a little. I think the new light is making a difference all around. Less heat, stronger, led and overall just easier to maintain with no crazy fluctuations in heat and humidity. Looking to flip to 12 in about a week or 2 now that I have had them in 4gal pots for 10 days.

GR865 not sure what you mean by that? 6/9 to 4/6 of the micro/bloom I mix it by the gallon and use 1tsp doing the aggressive veg. That comes out to 2/3 so could you elaborate i'm new was just following the formula on bottle. I thought it was from changing pots and the humidity was up one day but now have that all better managed. I will get a ml syringe and use it when doing the mix... t/u

I am sure you are getting burnt tips using 6/9.
Just lowering the the total ml but keeping the same ratios.
you can use the 4/6 throughout the grow.

How tall is your room, they look ready to flip now.

About to flip Saturday I think they are looking really good for my 2nd grow. A lot better and healthier. Ok understand what you mean now. My room is 3'x3'x80"

flip.jpg

Day 1 of 12 - 12 and p/u some cal mag to add along with floralicious to the mix. Do you use molasses and if so when do you start adding it and is it needed? Will post pics later when lights are back on...

P/u Koolbloom today to add in the mix and figured while I had it here I might as well use the other 1000w led I am planning to send back since the others are much brighter. So I am looking at 3000w in a 3'x3'x80" plants are about 3' tall including the pot...

Hey Kaw, nice grow!
I'm using the same nute regimen and I'm at about the same stage as you too.
Also wondering what to do with all those leaves....
cut em off or leave them alone
GL with the rest of your grow!

Well 5 weeks in and I guess things are ok. 1 died due to lack of air circulation and no space. All in learning I guess
IMAG040224.jpg

IMAG040028.jpg

IMAG039930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom