What nutrients should I use

Remember coco is hydro... technically.

Canna coco is good. I'm using advanced nutes. Remo is one I'm super interested in trying also!

do you have a RO system or use tap water?

if tap water what is the PH and EC of the water ?

GH has hard or soft water formulated nutes ...

There are so many fertilizer companies is very hard to choose from and then most of them have at least 2-3 lines of fooding .

I try to stay away from snake oil sellers , even if you're not an expert maybe you can spot a few ... bogus claims are not that hard to see .

I seen advance nutes on Amazon but idk what I need from then

I'm using:

Ph Perfect Connoisseur CoCo (part a & b) - Using 1/2 of the recommended dosage
B-52 - really not needed but I had it on hand and decided to use it up
Voodoo Juice (for the first 2 weeks)
Cal-Mag

So I picked these up today
39884e943a1d13b10cffbaae7d0190ab.jpg

So I picked these up today
39884e943a1d13b10cffbaae7d0190ab.jpg

I think you will be happy with the product. I've finding that AD's recommendations for strength of nutrients to be too heavy. Recommend you start at about 1/2 of their recommendation and then gradually build up.

The have a dosing calculator program both on their website and for smart phones. The Smart Phone is a little wonky buy once you get the gist of it, I find it handy.

if you'd like to watch a YouTube video of a grower who makes extensive use of AN products, do a youtube search for Grateful Grower.
Very good series of videos featuring a lineup of AN products including the ones you picked up

I use GH MaxiBloom with tap water from start to finish. My only additives are SM-90 for root development and Silica Blast for strong branches - that's it.

Very biased question but I love my advanced nutrients high times just said they made the top ten list for best nutrients of 17 .

Love my ph perfect trio .

Can throw tie ph pen away too .

High Times top 10 lists are highly suspect at the very least. so I wouldn't pay any attention to what they say.
I would never throw away my PH meter. I don't care what the company says about not needing to test.
I test everytime, no exceptions!

If anyone uses ph down with ph perfect technology it won't work but I've not used a ph meter once and have had awesome grows even 4 zips on autos noob too.

I don't follow high times but read article the other day so shot out to advanced nutrients ..

Now I've never had any issues with my grow besides grower error and pest .

Here is what advanced nutrients can do for noob growers learning .

This headband is feminized original 818 f2 Strain grown veg for 54 days using barely any nutrients .

5470fc293f32873fdc7c27205bbd8224.jpg
ecc5689327d5d3d4c6382dfc0511cc67.jpg

And here they are now still rocking it in week 4 flower starting
bff291894d6291affee29d615a97a9b9.jpg
3aa14d5822f8440113825703a7ded232.jpg
30e48c700a1420949868119a16e0d3a4.jpg
bb8ed38fbcab0ebff5af6860d7aa3e3b.jpg

Looks like ph perfect is working for me .

I mean a Ph pen is good to have.... But haven't had to USE one with AN. I'm with Joseph I mean look at his trees .

I mean a Ph pen is good to have.... But haven't had to USE one with AN. I'm with Joseph I mean look at his trees .

Stop it your making me blush I could only hope to have something has smexy as your garden brotha .

Dabs knows what up .

Back
Top Bottom