Skunk #1 Regular & Green Ninja Fem

Autogrower18

Hiya fellow growers just popped 2x Skunk#1 regular hopefully females and 1x green ninja feminized.
Haven't done photoperiod plants for a while so tips and advice along the way would be appreciated .

Just a little run through my set up..
Seeds: Skunk#1 regular x2 and 1x green ninja feminized.

Iight: 400w hps cool tube.

Tent: 0.8x0.8x1.6

Medium: coco coir

Nutrients: biobizz grow & bloom, epsom salt, growers ark root tonic, canna pk 13/14.

All seeds have popped but not yet above soil. Will update when I see some life. ☺

re: Skunk #1 Regular & Green Ninja Fem

Hiya fellow growers just popped 2x Skunk#1 regular hopefully females and 1x green ninja feminized.
Haven't done photoperiod plants for a while so tips and advice along the way would be appreciated .

Just a little run through my set up..
Seeds: Skunk#1 regular x2 and 1x green ninja feminized.

Iight: 400w hps cool tube.

Tent: 0.8x0.8x1.6

Medium: coco coir

Nutrients: biobizz grow & bloom, epsom salt, growers ark root tonic, canna pk 13/14.

All seeds have popped but not yet above soil. Will update when I see some life. ☺
Sweet . I would hope for one male just to breed a branch of each of the other plants just for more seeds .

I'm still new to all this so wouldn't no what I'm doing would it not make all my buds full of Seeds? Because if so that's not what I'm after,

I'm still new to all this so wouldn't no what I'm doing would it not make all my buds full of Seeds? Because if so that's not what I'm after,
First off seperate the male from the females. Collect pollen from The male once flowers open up. Then use a q-tip Or small paint brush and out pollen on selected pistils. I would just pollinate one branch per plant

Well there all above ground the green Ninja is racing ahead amazed by its growth compared to the Skunk #1's

I have tried to post pictures but for some reason it won't let me. It Says I don't have permission abit confused to why as it's my journal lol when i have worked out the issue I'll update with pictures.

Question time!! ☺
how long should I veg for?
I'm currently on 24 hours light is this ok for veg?

Thanks in advance appreciated.

First off seperate the male from the females. Collect pollen from The male once flowers open up. Then use a q-tip Or small paint brush and out pollen on selected pistils. I would just pollinate one branch per plant
I think I may give it a miss this time pluss I only have one grow space at the moment. But thank you for that information.. I may have to give it a go one day.☺

Well there all above ground the green Ninja is racing ahead amazed by its growth compared to the Skunk #1's

I have tried to post pictures but for some reason it won't let me. It Says I don't have permission bit confused to why as it's my journal lol when i have worked out the issue I'll update with pictures.

Question time!! ☺
how long should I veg for?
I'm currently on 24 hours light is this ok for veg?

Thanks in advance appreciated.
Yes that is fine . Anywhere from 18/6 to 24 /0 is good. As to the question of how long to veg for. How large is your space . Will you be topping . Will you be training.
How much yield do you want lol.

Yes that is fine . Anywhere from 18/6 to 24 /0 is good. As to the question of how long to veg for. How large is your space . Will you be topping . Will you be training.
How much yield do you want lol.
Firstly thank you #islandgrow for your quick reply.

I did think it was OK to run 24hr just wanted to be sure. Only reason I am is because of how cold it is at the moment. When I turn the light off I get temps around 10c.

I'm debating weather to veg the #1's for a little while then move them outside to finish to free up space. so I can veg the green Ninja to the max but wasn't sure if there's a limit. My grow space isnt that big either I have a tent 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6. I plan to do a scrog and any other techniques to improve yield. What would you suggest?
I'm newish to photoperiod plants iv been growing Autoflowers for years but I find there smoke is boring and not potent. So I'm on a learning curve really but want to maximise my yield as much as I can..

Firstly thank you #islandgrow for your quick reply.

I did think it was OK to run 24hr just wanted to be sure. Only reason I am is because of how cold it is at the moment. When I turn the light off I get temps around 10c.

I'm debating weather to veg the #1's for a little while then move them outside to finish to free up space. so I can veg the green Ninja to the max but wasn't sure if there's a limit. My grow space isnt that big either I have a tent 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6. I plan to do a scrog and any other techniques to improve yield. What would you suggest?
I'm newish to photoperiod plants iv been growing Autoflowers for years but I find there smoke is boring and not potent. So I'm on a learning curve really but want to maximise my yield as much as I can..
Did you train your autos. If you did it is the same with photoperiods. Topping and training for an even canopy. And the scrog simplifies it a bit .

Never really messed about with them to be honest I just used to chuck them in and let them grow .. thought to my self if your gunna give me average grade bud I'll give you average treatment..

I have scrog'ed before that's about it.

Is topping easy?

Thanks again for your quick response .

Oh and remember some strains stretch more than others . So height is the determining factor.
I have done some reading on the strain it seems to be a squat plant with good yields but If I could make that even better would be great. Hight was my first concern but after reading a little I think she will be alright. Hopefully lol

Never really messed about with them to be honest I just used to chuck them in and let them grow .. thought to my self if your gunna give me average grade bud I'll give you average treatment..

I have scrog'ed before that's about it.

Is topping easy?

Thanks again for your quick response .
Autos are not average potency. Imo breeder selection is very important. Dinafem /mephisto /fastbuds . All have high quality autos. Some other breeders can be hit and miss.

Topping and training is very simple and they have some good threads on this site for lst and how to top. Mainlining is another possibility.
I saw a method called fluxing which would be fun to try if you have no need to rush.

Autos are not average potency. Imo breeder selection is very important. Dinafem /mephisto /fastbuds . All have high quality autos. Some other breeders can be hit and miss.

Topping and training is very simple and they have some good threads on this site for lst and how to top. Mainlining is another possibility.
I saw a method called fluxing which would be fun to try if you have no need to rush.
I stand corrected ☺ I have tried so many but i must admit none of the breeders you have just named.

No problem bro . Just tag me if you have any questions . I may not have all the answers but I can help somehow . Peace And definitely give those auto breeders a chance lol.
Will do thanks again. And yes I will be looking Into them for sure. ☺

Back
Top Bottom