New Dispensary: Front Range Farmacy LLC

jeredmccusker

My partner and I have been working on opening a new dispensary in El Paso county just outside of Colorado Springs. We are near the opening of our dispensary but are having a difficult time finding some nessesary items within our current budget such as dispay cases and surveylance systems. Any tips on where to look for these and also all other suggestions or helpful information is greatly appriciated!!

hello, I wanted to see if you can give me some information regarding the opening of a dispensary in Colorado. Can you help in any way??

Jered...I'm sure you've already thought of it for the display cases but Craigslist occasionally has retail store items like this posted in the business section and possibly elsewhere. Keep an eye out for any stores that are closing or moving as sometimes they get rid of display cases. You may have to cruise up to Denver but if the price is right...

As for surveillance systems it depends on what you're looking for. I doubt you want to go in to details on a public forum as your name can easily be traced back to your dispensary and then the cat is out of the bag so to speak. Or maybe that doesn't bother you and you want your cameras and all to be in plain sight like banks as a deterrent. I wouldn't go too cheap on surveillance as it may be the only thing that can help ID any low-lifes who target your dispensary. You could try contacting security companies in CS and Denver to see if any sell used equipment that they may have from upgrading existing customers or something. Other than that I can't really be of much help other than try talking to other dispensary owners and see where they got theirs. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom