Is it 6 plants or 18 plants? - per patient - I see both

friendofall

So in CO MMJ patients can have 6 or 18 plants ?

Here at=re 2 quotes I have found :
"

I am looking for someone to grow for me. I am not interested in joining a dispensary. I have a license for 18 plants,
"

And ....

" six plants per patient, no more then three of those in flowering"

Re: is it 6 plants or 18 plants ? - per patient - I see both

It is six plants total, some patients get docs to double or triple or even more. That is a grey area that I won't play in though...

Thank you Sir !

so just to be sure - the law says six but only three flowering ?

and some doctors may write it for more BUT that would still not be legal right ?

the law says six, no more then three in flowering, but you could go two in flowering and four in veg...
I am not sure that it is illegal, but know that it is a grey area.

The doctors recommendation for more than 6 plants is complete bullshit, they only do it so they can charge you more money for a recommended higher plant count. The law states 6, with 3 in flower max at a time. Get caught with more than your 6 and your going to jail. But fuck that, just grow whatever you want and dont get caught. HB1284 is gonna fuck everything up anyway.

Re: Is it 6 plants or 18 plants ? - per patient - I see both

I grow outside and inside, My Kaiser Dr. Said it was up to me or my caregiver to up my numbers so i choose to grow 24 plants. I've been doing it for years and no trouble yet:bravo: just keep it to yourself. { Grow Baby Grow }

For 100% amendment 20 compliance it is 6. 3 in Veg 3 in flower. If you don't mind going to court tho amd 20 is vague enough to grow more... it is also stated more or less what the patient needs. You do not have to have a Dr. charge more for this. Like I said, if you do not mind possible court ( not recommended) than whatever you want.

But, for no state issues 6 : 3V & 3F

:peace:
WillyB

i agree with game...i've had over 30 different grows with more than 100 plants, the only time i actually got raided, was when i was following California guidelines...I think it goes along the lines of "if you dont wanna get caught, dont draw attention to yourself". How often do you see on the news of a "medical marijuana" grower getting raided? I know just because the news says it is, doesn't mean it really is, but you never hear of small time, or large time growers getting popped anymore. Its probably just me living with the paranoia of growing in the Los Angeles area for 15 years, and thank the DEA for that, somehow they're always capable of turning our tax dollars back on us...but yeah, i guess my point is, dont wanna get caught, dont draw attention. Stay quiet, stay to yourself, and when people ask, "you get it from a friend"...

If you can help it with a large grow do not go over 99 plants. 100 is the fed BONUS for charges. It goes way up over 99.

:peace:
WillyB

i didn't know that willy...thanks for the advice...i'll keep that in mind when i start up again..just chillin with 3 vegin right now...

any garden with over 100 plants kicks in Federal Prosecution with Mandatory Minimum sentences starting at 5yrs with sentencing running upwards for past convictions, guns, and other sentencing guidelines. Please always stay under 100 Plants to avoid Fed intervention and mandatory minimums.

Back
Top Bottom