Patient/Caregiver registry - Will your info fall on FED hands?

Seraphim

Does anyone know what is the latest status on this?

I remember some time back there was talk that the registry would fall in the hands of the FEDS. Is that still a possibility or has that been shot down yet?

Thanks!

Thanks but both of those references are for Arizona and I am interested in Colorado where I live.

Any news on the patient registry here in Colorado?

Hi Seraphim, my apologies. You are so right and they are so for Arizona. :bigblush:

Ok, Colorado...I haven't seen anything about that and wouldn't worry too much about it imo. Just stay within the laws. It seems that the dispensaries are what they focus on (at least here in CA) not the individuals as there are so many. What a waste of resources if they went after each person in the registry. I see good things happening in CO in the near future but as we all know things can change. So as of yet, the registry could still go to the feds.

Again, sorry for the mishap. :Namaste:

no worries my friend! Thanks for the help!

Yes your info will fall in the hands of all law enforcement if you register a caregiver or a dispensary to provide for you. Personal caregiver know have to give all there patient card numbers and info and list there grow site address to the Department of Revenue in return they give that same info to all law enforcement. Also if you go into a dispensary after July 1st you will be giving up your privacy protection as a cardholder because everything is fed via video to law enforcement agencies and all transaction of what you buy will be attached to your card number and tracked. I would advise all cardholders that can, learn how to grow your own it is the only way you can protect yourself and people around you from unlawful acts being forced upon you.
:smokin:

Ah.. thanks SSNUGS! That is good to know!

So if I understand this correctly, its not the act of getting your red card that puts your info into fed hands, its the buying at the dispensary after July 1 and/or if I designate a caregiver.

So then, if I do not designate a caregiver nor buy at dispensaries, (just grow my own) then am I safe?

The way it has been played out to me that is correct. If the DOR gets it way though in the future that may not hold true either. The lawmakers are trying to have the DOR take on the whole program and get it out of the the Department of Healths hands entirely.

I'm staying underground. Its the only thing that really feels safe. We try to play by the rules and then they use the rules to screw us. Well, screw them! NO CARD! NO REGISTRY! NO FED DATABASE! and plenty of green.

On the other hand, full legalization seems to be the only way to go. I will do my best to help in the electoral effort to get this done once and for all. We should settle for nothing less.

Thanks again for your insight SSNUGS!

Back
Top Bottom