Advice/Help Relocating to Denver, Please

LookN2Resurch

:helpsmilie: I dont really know how to start this off and so this is it.... (Yup, that was the kick off...) :yahoo:

I need advice on where a good area to rent in Denver. Where I live I can't do anything. I am Very sick and have been since 2005 & am going to have to move away so that I can legally grow. I've never grown before. If I were to even germ 1 plant where I live I get 30 Years per plant, and they will not care a dime about my illness. My State loves ALCOHOL.....
Would I be allowed to grow in an apartment, Medicinally Licensed? I'm worried that renting a home would make the landlord upset if they were to see a grow room.
Any opinions from those previously or currently living in or around the Denver, Colorado area are greatly appreciated. I talked to the Doctors today and they said I definitely qualify. The hard part on my health will be waiting 90 days before I can even go to the Dr. to even begin a grow which I will probably mess up my first couple of times... So, basically Im going to be sick as a dog from now until at least mid next year :rip:

Please help with any advice you can give me. I feel "Trapped" where I live & have to go the ER after I do not smoke for about a week and sometimes only a couple of days.
:thanks:

P.S. Please, feel welcome to P.M. me if you prefer. I need more advice after the "relocating" is done & hopefully have friends before I get there :)
Oh, and I LOVE to Snow Ski!

I the hear bacon in denver taste really good. :;):

So, where is that located, and is it an apartment or a home? Please don't kill this thread, as that would put me in the hospital faster, and I can possibly die, along with this thread if I can't find serious answers. I have to move to Colorado. That is the subject of this thread, "Advice/Help Relocating to Denver, Please". If you read the rules when you sign up, it is to give advice and help. As you can see, I'm a new member and actually did read the entire Terms of Use before clicking the box to register. Please don't let this get off topic on the very first response of a thread posted by someone who is deathly ill and truly needs help. If "bacon" is a strain, I've never heard of it if you were trying to be helpful. In that case, I do apologize and would like to know what bacon is, other than the food. If you will, please click "edit" and delete your post.

:helpsmilie: I dont really know how to start this off and so this is it.... (Yup, that was the kick off...) :yahoo:

I need advice on where a good area to rent in Denver. Where I live I can't do anything. I am Very sick and have been since 2005 & am going to have to move away so that I can legally grow. I've never grown before. If I were to even germ 1 plant where I live I get 30 Years per plant, and they will not care a dime about my illness. My State loves ALCOHOL.....
Would I be allowed to grow in an apartment, Medicinally Licensed? I'm worried that renting a home would make the landlord upset if they were to see a grow room.
Any opinions from those previously or currently living in or around the Denver, Colorado area are greatly appreciated. I talked to the Doctors today and they said I definitely qualify. The hard part on my health will be waiting 90 days before I can even go to the Dr. to even begin a grow which I will probably mess up my first couple of times... So, basically Im going to be sick as a dog from now until at least mid next year :rip:

Please help with any advice you can give me. I feel "Trapped" where I live & have to go the ER after I do not smoke for about a week and sometimes only a couple of days.

P.S. Please, feel welcome to P.M. me if you prefer. I need more advice after the "relocating" is done & hopefully have friends before I get there :)
Oh, and I LOVE to Snow Ski!

I can feel for you brother.

One suggestion I will make is that you posted this in the grow area. Seems most of your questions are not directly grow related. I think if you would re-post over in these area's (also might want to read through what is there), you will get a much larger audience that can help with these questions and better responses:
Colorado MMJ - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Co-ops & Collectives - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Doctors - 420 Magazine
LEGAL DISCUSSIONS - 420 Magazine

Just for a start.

I can feel for you brother.

One suggestion I will make is that you posted this in the grow area. Seems most of your questions are not directly grow related. I think if you would re-post over in these area's (also might want to read through what is there), you will get a much larger audience that can help with these questions and better responses:
Colorado MMJ - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Co-ops & Collectives - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Doctors - 420 Magazine
LEGAL DISCUSSIONS - 420 Magazine

Just for a start.

Thank You SO much, man. All I need is one year out there and I can have my life back. I may have to find another State. I'm not sure. I had a guy come in a forum and tell me that I couldn't move to Colorado & grow in a rented home or apartment just because I have a card, and that I could not move to Colorado. That's the most help I've gotten so far....
Thank You for genuinely helping me. It is a very serious matter.

:thumb:

Re: Colorado Folk:

Have you heard of Rick Simpson?
If not goggle him right now and see if you can get in touch with him or at least his treatment methods..

Doing that right now. Thank you SO much.

What did you find...Hell you may even be able to make your own once you get to Colorado, that is if you dont wanna try it where you live at the moment...

I hope this helps and keep me posted please...I be thinking bout you!

What did you find...Hell you may even be able to make your own once you get to Colorado, that is if you dont wanna try it where you live at the moment...

I hope this helps and keep me posted please...I be thinking bout you!

WOW... Those videos were fascinating, and that man is Awesome! We watched youtube videos for about 3 hours. Hmhm :)
Truly a fascinating wealth of information.

A Landlord does not have to let you grow even if you have a card. The property is theirs and many do not want to take the risk of knowingly letting somebody do something that is still a federal no no.

That being said, there are some who do not care as long as the place is not getting trashed. You need to find somebody who has a card and grows that is renting a place or room out.

Once you get a card in Colorado, even if you have to use a dispensary until your own grow is going, there are so any here there is kind of a price war.
Cannabis has gone from $300-$400 an oz down to $150-$225 an oz .

You can get $20 1/8s of top shelf all over if you keep an eye out for sales.
Check out Westword (local alternative newspaper/ magazine) for some Denver info on Dispensaries etc...

:goodluck:
WillyB

I moved to Denver last year to begin using cannabis legally and produce it. I had an apartment on 84th near sheridan, which is close to Arvada, but its all Denver. People were growing EVERYWHERE but everyone acts like there is nothing going on....just like anywhere else....you better not move there looking for ANY KIND OF EMPLOYMENT......NO JOBS ANYWHERE

we were in an apartment, all of them have basements there, and we grew a 10 000 watt room from October to December with absolutely zero issues, just dont tell the people you rent from, they never inspected ours, all they really care about is $$$$

its just like everywhere else

It took me forever to get used to the altitude, it is FUCKING COLD there all the time.....I never did get over the feeling of being perched on a precipice anywhere I went, ugh.....I pretty much hated it and moved back to the deep south, I honestly feel that place is WAYYYYY overhyped

good luck and if yo have specific questions ask, I will try to help you:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom