cannabis is not a schedule 1 drug

punch1118

but this is why the american medical society ama does not treat with cannabis...because it has been classified as a schedule 1 drug since 1937 and it is still illegal by federal law and they will all loose their licenses if they touch it...(please remember the ama voted to keep cannabis in the pharmacopoeia in 1937 but the feds prohibited it's use anyway)...so now patients do not have legal access to cannabis medicine and americans are suffering needlessly because greedy politicians have refused to change the law

THIS LAW MUST BE CHANGED NOW AND AMERICANS MUST DEMAND IT BE CHANGED NOW BY OUR POLITICIANS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS LAW IS BAD SCIENCE AND HARMFUL TO HUMAN HEALTH THE MEDICAL BENEFITS OF CANNABIS MUST BE RECOGNIZED NOW

nature has provided humans with cannabis, and it is our miracle medicine...just listen to witnesses like rick simpson and to university of colorado professor of molecular biology dr robert melamede in colorado springs, colorado teach us about the physiology and biochemistry of our cannabis receptors and the enormous potential we have to heal ourselves with cannabis remedies

PLEASE WRITE YOUR POLITICIANS AND DEMAND CANNABIS BE REMOVED FROM SCHEDULE I CLASSIFICATION BECAUSE IT IS MEDICALLY BENEFICIAL TO OUR HEALTH!!!

dr s

It should be stricken from Schedule I regardless of whether or not it's harmful (I know it isn't, that's not my point here). According to the government's own rules, a substance/drug must meet three criteria for that designation - and cannabis doesn't meet any of them. Wouldn't matter if you took a hit of cannabis and fell over dead & already embalmed, it still wouldn't qualify.

Back
Top Bottom