After January 1 - Retail Stores?

Lucudzo

So me and my soon to be wife want to visit Co for our honeymoon. It will be mid January so I know retails should be open. I know its a bit early to know for sure but where will they be open because we were thinking maybe Aspen or Breckenridge. Maybe someone who lives in Co. who has a better picture of whats going on. We just want to know what cities will be the best for retail dispensaries or just whatever info might help us. Thanks!

:welcome: to :420:

It appears that both Aspen and Breckenridge are allowing retail recreational marijuana sales at this time, as well as Denver of course. Your best bet is to find a medical marijuana dispensary that has added recreational sales as I believe it will be a while before recreational only stores will become available. While January 1st is the date for legal recreational marijuana sales, it really is unknown at this time how many stores will actually be open to the public on that date or even shortly thereafter.

Yeah, it would be nice to avoid customs and purchase seeds locally. I currently have enough for quite a few grows so the sense of urgency is not there for me yet, but it will be nice to pick out single seeds of different varieties without having to purchase a larger amount to cover shipping/tracking costs.

I would so love to open a local seed bank here. Its my dream. Well really like an Amsterdam coffee shop.

As for retail sales here in Colorado, I am still on the fence about it. On one hand I think the tax money it'll bring to the state and more importantly our school systems is great. I just fear big business coming in and taking over like they do with everything else.

The only retail stores that will open on January 1st will be those medicinal dispensaries that have applied for and received a license to sell recreational marijuana. They must provide a separate entry into a separated portion of their store for recreational marijuana only. I don't have a list of those dispensaries that plan to also sell recreationally, however it looks like it will only be a dozen or so that will actually be opening on January 1st, due to complicated regulations. More are expected to open as the year progresses.

The only retail stores that will open on January 1st will be those medicinal dispensaries that have applied for and received a license to sell recreational marijuana. They must provide a separate entry into a separated portion of their store for recreational marijuana only. I don't have a list of those dispensaries that plan to also sell recreationally, however it looks like it will only be a dozen or so that will actually be opening on January 1st, due to complicated regulations. More are expected to open as the year progresses.

Thanks Coloradohigh for the info :peace: Also Have some reps for Answering my question

Back
Top Bottom