Out of state question

will someone from out of state be able to buy clones,seeds and such, after the new year??

little apprehensive about sending orders out of country,when I can just drive and make a weekend of it

thanks,

The only thing I know is that if you live out of state and visit a retail shop here your quantity is limited. They haven't mentioned anything about clones or seeds to out of staters as far as I know. I did read that CO. residents can gift up to one once to their friends 21 and over (assuming they mean residents only).

only thing I have been able to find is something called

reserve privada Colorado

no mention on the website about selling to non card holders--they seem to be in quite a few dispensaries'

search continues

I have been wondering about this too. I have to think that since they can sell bud to out of state-ers why not clones? They don't know what you're doing with it, maybe you are staying for a whole summer.

However my question, and I think I know the answer already, is will they send clones/seeds to other states and I'm guessing no. I'm just far enough that a drive is doable but long. I too, am too paranoid to order from overseas.

16-2 (f) defines seeds and living plants as marijuana so i believe an out of state 21+ id carrier could buy up to 1/4 ounce of marijuana including seeds and clones. Just don't leave the state with it...

A64 defines it a little more broadly... "means all parts of the plant of the genus cannabis whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, the resin..."

It's hard to find any information on things like Caregivers in Colorado, or rules concerning out-of-staters....even here. It'd prolly be best to just find a dispensary here in Colorado online and call them to ask about these things.

Back
Top Bottom