Doctors in Colorado

i was hoping you'd take over now slice and start posting some info... there is absolutely no reason for anyone to have to leave this site for cannabis info... so, now is your time to shine... take it away maestro!...;)

I need help finding a doctor too. I just moved to Colorado and I have lupus and fibromyalgia for a long long time. My new Rheumatologist here in CO is just throwing more and more steroids at me and I am at my limit with pain. I don't think he would approve a medical marijuana license so I need to find a doctor who can. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for the help

I need help finding a doctor too. I just moved to Colorado and I have lupus and fibromyalgia for a long long time. My new Rheumatologist here in CO is just throwing more and more steroids at me and I am at my limit with pain. I don't think he would approve a medical marijuana license so I need to find a doctor who can. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for the help

The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation,Medical Marijuana Doctors, Medical Marijuana Clinics, Serving The Cannabis Community Since 1999 - Medical Marijuana as treatment for chronic pain, chronic nausea, AIDS, cancer, glaucoma, chronic muscle spasms, Oregon
you must take in your documents and current meds. You will get an interview when you pay 180$, then submit your recommendation from the doc to the STATE OF COLORADO with 110$ it takes AT LEAST 30 DAYS.
GOOD LCUK let me knwo if you need more info I am a registered colorado mmj patient.

Hello, thanks so much for the reply and, ahem, I'm a little late in posting again! I joined this site and then got scared. I'm not a MJ smoker and was afraid to embark on the whole MMJ deal. I joined this site in '08, and it is 2012, and I just got my card! Yey Me! I have yet to find the right strain for my issues but I'm willing to give it a try. I found a great doctor and brought in all my medical records. He said this law was made for people "like me" and I should not feel worried about anything.
This is a great forum, and I look forward to being a more active participant.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom