CAregivers?

hydroman

ok so i am becoming tempted and more tempted to register with the state, i want to kep my grow the way it is though but i'm not planning on telling the state i do grow my own medicine. From the sounds of it card holders must have a primary care-giver, now i have a firend who's currently on the program and his "caregiver" is in my opinion a totall fluke who should'nt even be allowed to hold the title of care-giver. Now my question is wherwe do dispenseries come into play? Because if i do register i don't want to deal with the bullshit my friend is going through, i'd rather be able to pick up varities from a dispensrie and not have to wait 6 months for someone else to grow when i'm already fully capable of producing my own, i just want to have selection ya know. Varietys the spice of life. So i guess what im asking is can dispesaries instead of individuals be listed as the care-giver?(by the way no one get mad or anything i have many problems with my nerve system from a hockey-realted accident a few years back, so i'm not like fishing for ideas to become registered, i jst don''t want to waste money on a stupid person who couldn't produce the qulaity of buds i do if she tried......)
Thanks much!!!!!

All the dispensaries I've been to have you sign a paper listing them as a care giver. If your in Cali. and have a rec your good to go. The only reason you need a written one is it's easier to get into a club. A verbal is supposed to be just as good. (haven't tried it out on any cops yet though). If your growing just stay with in your counties possession limits and you should be good to go. I don't like the idea of signing up with the government, If something goes wrong (wrong people get elected) I don't want to be on the list of easy busts....

thats exactly why i'm nervous about registering, I guess i should have specified im out In Colorado, so if i signed up i could just list one of the local shops as a care giver, i'm almost positive you have to list someone as a caregiver when registering(like not at the dispensary)

Yeah I don;t know how Colorado is set up. Here in cali you don't have to register with the state, you need to have a doctors rep, and can voluntarily participate in the state ID program. But forcing patients to register with the state is lame. Since when do I have to tell the government if I'm sick... that just sound scary. Does Colorado have the name and address of every chick with VD too... cause that could save time... nosy bastards

I think that here if you want to deal with a dispencery, you have to make them your caregiver, if you want to grow your own then make noone your caregiver.. :peace:

You can technically never submit your paperwork to the state, with a doctors recommendation you'll be fine to grow and smoke. You don't HAVE to have a caregiver and you can also deem someone your caregiver and you can still grow. The law here is very vague that way :)

You are stretching it a bit for my likings, but to each his/her own... In my case I plan on staying legal so have no problem with the card..We shall see how it goes..:peace:

You can technically never submit your paperwork to the state, with a doctors recommendation you'll be fine to grow and smoke. You don't HAVE to have a caregiver and you can also deem someone your caregiver and you can still grow. The law here is very vague that way :)

That is true^^ With the not turning in paperwork, I just had my rec without a card for a couple months before I finally got the card. I only did it, cuz most dispensarys make you get the card after I think its 30 days maybe 60 days or they won't serve you. I'm my own caregiver, I didnt say anything about that. I just didnt select anyone to be put down as my caregiver. I do have a question about the rec and license that Ive been thinking about, because I think the time is coming near. Do I have to revisit my docter after the rec is a year old to reenstate it or do I show the license people the same rec I got now when my card is a year old and need a new one? I'm alittle confused on what to do, since my rec would turn a year old, sooner then my card would. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! and good luck to the starter of this thread and their question. :peace:

I might be able to help with a list of aregivers.. PM me with your location, and I will see if I know of one in that area. Some of the caregivers do not want their information posted online. As far as patient, you do hve to renew it every year and you DO NOT have to make someone your caregiver.. Hope that helps.

You do not have to list a caregiver, and yes you do have to get the recommendation every year, I am in my 2nd yr as a mmj card holder. Just watch out for WHO you put on your card, I got totally screwd by a guy posing as a caregiver in DEnver, ie. Buffington.

Back
Top Bottom