Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

I have a 10x10 grow area and a closet 2x8 for cloning and keeping the mother plants at 18 hours.

cross: Dr Atomic x Northern Lights #5
pots: 12,2 Gallon buckets and 2,3 gallon for mother clones
PH: 5.5
Fert: Dutch Masters Gold grow and bloom part A+B

The cuttings and seedings are 1 week old in veg state

5bonsia_0025.jpg

4bonsia_0014.jpg

6bonsia_0036.jpg

4 weeks of veg 8 to 10 weeks of flower....mother clone 9 months old

Thanks WeedRider, We spend all day checking,pruning and pampering our babies....... I use my herb for my depresion and anzity, works better than the meds. they perscribe for it.

:goodjob:Looking health Oldgrowerdude! Keep it up! Your very good with clones! Are you keeping the mothers longer or are you going to flower them with the clones? :roorrip:

We always bloom the cutting mothers , but we take 2 cuttings before blooming to keep the strane going, This way you dont have to have trees to keep alive between crops, hope this makes since to ya. My bud count should be good this time around the mothers had time to age. When these clones finish up the plants will be 1 year old producing all that the strane has to offer.

To quote the MJ growers hand book it says...A 6 month old plant produces more cannabinoids than a one month old plant..By cloning , a horticulturist is planting THC potent plant that will continue to grow in potency at a very rapid rate....you keep the age acumlated by cloning and keeping under 18 hours setting.

Cool WeedRider It works good ... Been smoking since I was 14 and yes it does burn some brain cells but what the heck Its all just a quality of life that counts. I also worked for 10 years as a IT engineer for the second biggest communication company in the US so I guess all that herb I smoked didnt hurt me much....and I was a heavy smoker then......

Check my girls now 31 days from being cut from there mothers. The 6" pots are seedlings for the next clone grow. It took 2 weeks to root them in the ezcloner and thats 2 large clumps of roots ready for the hydro rock barrels. 17 days of 18 hour veg.

my_pictures_003.jpg

my_pictures_001.jpg
:grinjoint:

OldGrow...Simply outstanding pard. By yer pics and beliefs, we be definitely on the same page. BTW...Dont Mess With Texas!! LOL :peace: Peace n good luck MF

It's a ebb and flow 4 lines of 1/2 tubing going to 3 bucket runs....55 gallion res. I use 2 cups of both a+b Dutch Masters Gold every 2 weeks for veg and the same brand for followering, flower parts A+B 2 cupes.

Back
Top Bottom