1st Grow: Midnight Kush, Black Widow, Cream Caramel, etc.

Re: MOMO's Garden :)

This is 5 weeks in. 2- 90 watt UFO's. Clone Dome in the middle...
14c45kx.jpg
The one in the middle was a Blueberry that wadnt showin' its sex so i started to treat it like a red-headed stepchild & experiment sum Bonsai techniques on it lol....needless to say, it didnt last.

Re: MOMO's Garden :)

i'm only in the 4th week of Flowering.
& because of my situation, had to put the lights on a 12/12 cycle from the very start. crazy right? well, not only did it work but, since i cloned a lil late (cuz they budded so fast), they were`already budding a little when i cloned. & now, weeks later, the clones are bouncing back wit those same buds & making them bigger. i know this goes against alot of rules but its workin good. oh & i had a 100% success rate on the 8 clones..

Re: 1st Grow:Midnight Kush, Black Widow, Cream Caramel, etc..

The only problem with my setup is that i dont have a Veg light/area. Got 3 more UFOs comin tho (found a good deal on 3), just for mothers/clones/seeds. gonna probably get a tent for em too.

As for the Main Setup, right now i have 8 Original plants (5-6 wks into Flowering). 8 Clones. 2 freshly-potted Germinated seeds. & 2 seeds being Germinated now..

*8 Original[in order of current yield]:3 Midnight Kush, Black Widow, 2 Cream Caramel, Warlock, & Chronic

*8 Clones: 1 of each original

*2 potted Germinated seeds: Vanilla Kush & Original Cheese

*2 seeds being Germinated: Midnight Kush & Vanilla Kush

Back
Top Bottom