Hammer Head

Ozman

Hi guys thought i do a short grow show :Rasta:

My Grow room : well the room is huge to big for my 6 plants so i made a section useing reflective stuff forget the name :hmmmm: but anyway the lights im useing are 1 600hps and 1 400mh 3 gallon pots and soil.

Im allready into 12/12 stage and i have 6 plants 5 are Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds

Indica plant structure, quick growth and flowering.
It is easy to grow and requires no special care.
This plant is very grateful because it is very productive, and the
buds are compacted in an unique manner, which delays drying for a few days .
Another feature is that cool transforms it into a purple color, not only the leaves but also the
flower and the plant produces a dramatic look.
Thanks to its high content in CBD, it has a great narcotic effect and muscle
relaxant, an attribute that makes it excellent for some medicinal uses.
Its flavour reminds us that it comes from “White” family, but it hides a sweet tone that gives a distinctive touch.

Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man (the medicine man makes me drool with Anticipation ive heard lots of good things about this strain and to be crossed with White Rhino there is only one way and thats :tokin: )

and 1 is a cross i made to get some seeds its mother was Blackjack -
Sativa Blackjack Seeds
BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone brought to Holand from the area around Seattle in Canada.
Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror.
BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, andgives an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene and i crossed her with a
Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds

Protecting the real Afghani values! Dominant Afghan taste, form and quality of high together with dominant Skunk yield, strength and general potency gives you the top of the crops.
Weighty tight buds that drip with resin in the heat.
Heavy stone.
:morenutes:

But the main plant im growing is this fine plant called Hammerhead ( Got a feeling its going to be mind blowing) its very bushy and all are 12 days into 12/12 they are all different sizes, as i had some delays with the clones wich slowed me down but gave some of my plants longer to veg so not really a problem.

Im useing rain water and some nuts called thrive (not super thrive) and potash and Guano super grow ...

grow medium is soil lots of worms in my soil and chicken poo :thumb:

Any way i will update this thread tonight with some picture as i cant at moment they are asleeep :popcorn:

Thanks KannabisKid i cant wait for them to finish hehe Anyway here are some picture my camera is ipod so there not great but ok ;(
the room cut in half before the grow
random_shot.JPG

there is 1 light off so can see
1_light_off.JPG

This is the odd 1 out afghanica x blackjack
afghnix_blackjack.JPG

other side of grow
good_long_shot.JPG

This is the so called mother the one i took 5 cuttings from its very thick and bushy
good_looking.JPG

here is both lights on standing back a little
not_bad_both_lights_on.JPG

random shot
not_bad.JPG

couple more randoms
cool4.JPG

good_close.JPG

mother8.JPG

mother_from_top.JPG

side shot of 1

IMG_005018.JPG

same plant from above
IMG_005810.JPG

hope there worthy :) there all just starting to strech a little!

The ladies look good. It looks like they are about to explode with flowers :rollit:
Yep thats the plan there just about to take off so to speak this is day 13 of flowering 1 thing thou ive been looking for people who have grow this plant and seems as thou not many people have grown it i found 1 guy that said he was blown away by the rock hard budds and the smoke knocked his socks off
:cheer:

oh forgot to mention i got all my beans from Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop stealth and 9 day turn around from england to Australia not bad at all.

i found it hard to pick strains there are so many :slide:
i got me some Great white shark= greenhouse seeds,Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds,Serious White Russian Seeds ,Sativa Blackjack Seed, Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds and i bought 1 OG-kush seed but it didnt germinate but they say they will send me another next time i order :cool:

Looks very nice Ozman,
How long did you veg them for?
I just switched my lights to 12/12 and am waiting to get to the stage where you are at.
Nice work bro

hi digahdee

Well some longer than others as i had a few problems with some cutting i took so 1 or 2 of them probably been in veg for over 1 month not sure to tell you the truth but some where around 40 or so days and there very bushy branches everywhere, but the ones that didnt veg for as long are a little thinner but have a few main colas as i tipped them early they all look pretty good now if i could get this ipod to take better pictures hehe in a few days i will take a few more pictures and try to show you the ones in veg longer :smokin:

They are looking real good bro. I hear ya on the strain choices. I want some of all if I could. I found myself looking through damn near every breeder and studying all of the choices. Unfortunately it had to be narrowed down to a small selection lol.

Yea its insane choosing seeds so many good ones :tokin:

Back in the late 70s early 80s there was this smoke in sydney (australia) they called it buddha it was very strong 1 cone sat you on your ass 2 cones well you where stupified hehe i wish i had some of those seeds i dout if the budda today would be the same as it was back then , guess i will have to try some :)

I have a little pollen left in the fridge from my last grow afghanica ,i allready crossed a blackjack with the pollen as you can see its the odd 1 out of my grow in progress and i must say it looks awesome , so i think i will add a little pollen to 1 of its budds for some more seeds Also i only had 1 hammerhead fem seed so i will cross it with the afghanica as well i have got a mother hammerhead thou so can still take cutting if i choose to:grinjoint: which i will cause i think this hammerhead is going to be a very good smoke i can see resin on the leaves allready and if its anything like its parents then i gota be on a winner i recon ;)

p.s last grow i bought some fem Great white shark from greenhouse now i dont like fem seeds as they have a big chance to turn hermie and the first grow i grow guess what i get hermie not happy i prefere to get normal seeds do it old way- plant a seed get female take cuttings ,anyway i hope this fem hammerhead dont do the same it dont look like it is at the moment and its from a different seed bank so i feel i might be lucky this time but all fem seed have a chance to hermie cause thats how there made.:wood:

The bud of today doesn't match some of the good ol creeper weed from back in the day. We used to get blasted on that stuff. Yeah, that afghanica x blackjack does look good. I've got some pollen from an auto strain I'm trying out. Gonna cross it with a few others to test the outcome.

Day 17 this is Afghanica x blackjack
IMG_006513.JPG

another shot lower down
IMG_006613.JPG

digahdee
These are 2 Hammerhead that where in veg the longest of all my plants the big one was the mother i took 8 cuttings off her (think it was 8 :tokin: maybe it was less )thats why she is so busy i think she is about 4 months old
I also tried a thing called deep stem planting(google deep stem planting) = you plant it normally let it grow then when its got a few branches you transplant it into a bigger pot and plant it down so it covers a few lower branches then cover them with soil you soon forget about them and those branches form roots and the plants thrive its old trick i learnt watching a garden show on tv it works with all sorts of plants so i thought why not try it with weed it seems to work :slide:
IMG_00727.JPG

and the 2nd plant i think i tipped it twice
IMG_007514.JPG

and a random shots
IMG_00739.JPG

IMG_00749.JPG

very healthy looking i must say green as green can be with a little tinge of purple here and there :cheer:

They are looking really nice.
I never heard of deep stem planting. I'm very new to growing, just on my first grow at the minute but I might give it a try on the SLH I have growing when they get to that stage.
I'll keep watching your journal.

They are looking really nice.
I never heard of deep stem planting. I'm very new to growing, just on my first grow at the minute but I might give it a try on the SLH I have growing when they get to that stage.
I'll keep watching your journal.

thanks digahdee
yea deep stem planting or long stem planting do a google search have a read
it seems to work but idealy it would be better out side or inside with huge pots and plenty of space :high-five:

on a side note i just bought a 420scope so i can tell when my babies are really ready cant wait for it to arrive:tokin:

Nice looking plants man im really diggin the hammerhead. Ive tried long stem planting in my ' ebb n flow system before where I tied the rockwool cube to the bottom of the 6'' pot with the clay balls as a medium. It worked pretty well but the plant turned out male made for some great hash tho.

your girls looks great! I got Hammerhead for my next grow too. Do you know if it will turn colors; blue/purple at the end?

hi highdive
Mate this is first time ive grown Hammerhead but they say it turns purple if the temp is right = chilly cold , i live in the tropics so i dout it will get purple for me but the stems have a little i can see ,i might get lucky cause winter is coming and if i turn aircon on in room i might be able to get it cold enough but im not holding my breath hehe :cheer:

Any way guys here are a few pictures day 30 12/12 they are getting frosty so with 30 days left id say there going to get very sticky might have to bring out the trusty Bubble Bags :)

This is the Afghanica X Blackjack that i made well i pollinated it with some Afghanica pollen i had, im happy:) the way its turned out ive actually pollinated 1 budd again to get some more seeds i also did the same with 1 hammerhead budd be interesting to see how afghanica x hammerhead turns out that will be a future grow :tokin:
IMG_007612.JPG

this is 1 of the hammerhead ,, i have 4 others and 1 afghanica x blackjack
IMG_007914.JPG

few random shots sorry picture quality is poor going to try borrow my brothers dig camera in a few weeks so atleast the final shots will be cool i hope :grinjoint:

IMG_008113.JPG

IMG_008012.JPG

oh and this is my 420scope and my Extreme Q vaporizer its good machine has a remote to for us lazy people :tokin:
IMG_008215.JPG

ok thats it for now take it easy my friends peace and pot :party:

Looking, damn good. Hammerhead is on my list

thanks truepunk87 yea it seems to be very frosty cant wait for end product :tokin:
I was going to order some more hammerhead seeds as i only bought 1 feminised seed but Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop sold out so i pollinated 1 budd with afghanica so im hoping it should still keep alot of the hammerhead gens but thats for future grows i still have hammerhead alive i took some cuttings before i put into 12/12 :smokin:
And im glad it hasnt got any hermie traits cause feminised seeds have a nack for throwing hermies thats why i prefere normal seeds get a female take cutting etc etc

Looks like its coming along nicely Ozman,
How good is the 420scope you got? - I was thinking about getting the same one.

thanks digahdee the 420 scope is nice little small but it does the job 25 bucks pretty cheap .... budds look like a resin jungle under it also blows a freinds mind if they have never used somthing like this they freak out when they see a dried budd under it :cool:

Back
Top Bottom