NyceBudz

pic1.png

pic8.png

pic5.png

pic6.png

pic4.png

pic3.png

pic7.png

So I'm new to this site, And this is my first serious grow i have made other attempts and failed with high quality seeds basically trial and era. Now i'm growing some fem. white dwarf autoflower seeds from big budduha hopefully this grow is better since the strain is easy for beginners. I'm currently running a 400w mh bulb w/ a hydrofarm hood and 400w phatom ballast in a 4x4x6 ft. mylar tent. The soil i'm using is fox farm ocean forest mixed with 2 measuring cups (32 oz.) full of perlite for one potted plant . Since i'm a beginner i've found this mix easier to maintain. My plant is 2 weeks now going on it's 3rd week and it's ready to start nutes.. I'll post pictures up to keep everyone posted with my first grow and will tell you step by step what i've done. I'm open to suggestions and tips from experienced growers. Hopefully this will help first time growers lost like myself... :tokin:

Hi NyceBudz! Thanks for sharing your grow :)
Your tent setup is amazing... I am definitely jealous! lol Next week I will be beginning my first autoflowering grow. I hope my plants turn out looking as good as your girl does!
:goodjob:

Hello! Your set up looks really sweet from what I can see. It seems that you have really learned from trial and error, I hope it works out for you this time.
Pull up a chair and do some reading, there is alot of great info in these forums.
I will check back again.

Jonny

Hello! Your set up looks really sweet from what I can see. It seems that you have really learned from trial and error, I hope it works out for you this time.
Pull up a chair and do some reading, there is alot of great info in these forums.
I will check back again.

Jonny

Stilleto before I became a member on this site I've came across your threads and information on your soiless grow. While I was doing some research before I actually started, I was going to try a soiless mix but was to skeptical about 1. I am a all around inexperienced grower, & 2. I am unfamiliar with the nute feeding process. Now that I know your on this site hopefully you can lend your grow exp. and pointers because I have a fem. kushage seed that I would like to do a experiment grow in a soiless mix. I have alot to learn when it comes to growing & flowering would you mind helping me out with grow? But keep it simple for me to understand i would appreciate it..it would be like your growing it but through me..:idea:

Thanks.. :ciao: I really appreciate you guys for even acknowledging my grow. It really means alot to me.. KushMomma thanks, I'll make sure I keep my journal up to date so that beginners like ourselves growing autoflowering strains or want to attempt their first grow experience with a auto strain. I will try make it a easy way to follow along. This will also be my first flowering attempt in my life with growing. :wood:

For a beginner you def got all the right stuff. Your setup is real nice, plants lookin good too for only 3 weeks. Gonna need to transplant soon! Good luck :thumb:

For a beginner you def got all the right stuff. Your setup is real nice, plants lookin good too for only 3 weeks. Gonna need to transplant soon! Good luck

Thanks, I was thinking I might have to transplant because I'm seeing roots coming out of the drain holes...:48

What does any experienced thinks should I transplant now that I'm seeing root growing out of the drain holes?:goof: I'm open to suggestions since i'm growing autoflower

So I did a transplant today on my white dwarf autoflower from big buddha and it was difficult. I even had an extra pair of hands when I did the transplant.. So in the process of transfering the soil started to break apart as I was dropping the plant into the new pot it ended up falling in side ways(crooked). Now I'm on my way to buy some lilly miller vitamin b1 plant starter at home depo for $12 bucks... any advice I would really appreciate it.....:yikes:

Stilleto before I became a member on this site I've came across your threads and information on your soiless grow. While I was doing some research before I actually started, I was going to try a soiless mix but was to skeptical about 1. I am a all around inexperienced grower, & 2. I am unfamiliar with the nute feeding process. Now that I know your on this site hopefully you can lend your grow exp. and pointers because I have a fem. kushage seed that I would like to do a experiment grow in a soiless mix. I have alot to learn when it comes to growing & flowering would you mind helping me out with grow? But keep it simple for me to understand i would appreciate it..it would be like your growing it but through me..
Hey pal, nice to see I am helping people out there with some of what I have learned. :)
I am late for your transplant and hope it all went well. If the plant is falling over you can put a stake in the soil (carefully) and tie the plant up. Try to just get it pointing up again. :)

If you need to send me messages feel free, happy to coach. :) Although pretty much everything I know has been put into these forums. Search by name and you can look at my 2 cents on many subjects. Many others here can also.

I will check back later to see how it's comin' along. :)

Jonny

my_plants
my_plants_007.JPG
my_plants_006.JPG
This is what my first grow ever is starting to look like with white dwarf auto look likes after a transplant 3 days ago and a flushing I did yesterday tips were starting to show yellowing plus my plant is going on a month she was due for a flushing anyways. She's nice and perky now another day under the 400w mh bulb it is now week 4 on sunday but tomorrow I will put her under a 400w hps bulb because she is already starting signs of pre-flowering.

Learning is part of the fun. Your trail and error paid off. Like the clean setup you're running. I might have missed it, but do you have a fan in there? With auto strains they don't yield as much due to less veg time. The longer a plant in veg the more it will can potentially yield when flowering. The seed company listed the yield ratio to meter square. Use that as a starting point, and expect it to be more or less depending on the grow environment. But we all know quality bests quantity. Best of luck!

Learning is part of the fun. Your trail and error paid off. Like the clean setup you're running. I might have missed it, but do you have a fan in there? With auto strains they don't yield as much due to less veg time. The longer a plant in veg the more it will can potentially yield when flowering. The seed company listed the yield ratio to meter square. Use that as a starting point, and expect it to be more or less depending on the grow environment. But we all know quality bests quantity. Best of luck!

Thanks highdive I appreciate the info. and checking out my post.:welcome: Yes I do have a fan, just a regular one though it get the job done. And your right qaulity beats quantity plus I have never made it this far. I really just want to get more advanced in the next stage which is flowering so i'm really excited to acutally start seeing the pistils and trich on the buds form. Then smoke my progress after a well cured process...:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom