Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Hello to all my fellow growers :)

This grow will probably go forever, if things go well I'll be doing a continual grow with just cuttings, there may be new strains as time goes by.

For now this is what I have to work with:

Bucket Size: I start with 18oz cups - 1 gallon and finish in either a 2.5 or 3 gallon pot with 1 single hole (7/8) at approximately 2 inches from the bottom
Medium - 100% perlite
Lights - 400w HPS (flower)
Lights - mix of 2700k and 6500k cfl for clones and veg
Nutrients - Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom
Suppliments - Super Thrive and Calmag
Strain(s) -
Afghan Kush comes from the mountainous system of Hindu Kush (north of Afghanistan).
Another pure landrace Indica Kush, grows wild in the valleys of Armu Darya rivers that border with Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It is a variety that is very stable (almost 100% Indica) and has been the fruit of successive cross backs between wild varieties of Kush since the different races of Kush grow in a relatively reduced geographical zone.
Afghan Kush has a very powerful smell like the best Afghani hashish. It is also a very valuable medicinal chemiotype.

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
Race: Pure race obtained from Afghani Kush zone
Genotype: Almost 100% Indica
Height: Less than 1.5m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
Width: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune.
Growing time: 3 Weeks
Harvest time: 45 - 55 days indoor/average
Yield: Over 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 500 - 600 gr per plant outdoor
Resistance to mushrooms: Average
Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague
Irrigation tolerance: High tolerance to frequent irrigation and fertilisation
Medicinal Value: High (for its high content in CBD). Excellent like antiemetic and antispasmodic.
Smell: Hashish
Flavour: Fruity and sweet
Effects: Very narcotic
THC Level: 21.6% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.4% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)
Yield : 14-16 Ounces.

Kandy Kush Classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavour and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for its good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but does not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our catalogue. True California flavour.

OG Kush x Train Wreck (T4)
60% Indica : 40% Sativa
Flowering Indoors: 9-10 weeks
Yield: 450-550g/m2

Room temps stay around 79-84F with the door closed

Ph of my nutes will go from 5.8-6.0 but try to keep it steady at 5.9

Here are our subjects:
Kandy Kush 25 days from seed
DSCF21691.JPG

Afghan Kush 18 days from seed
DSCF21681.JPG

Pic of Hempy bucket hole
DSCF2170.JPG

I have them in veg (18/6) under the HPS cause I felt like trying it this way for once.
Hope all of you and I have a great time watching these little ones grow :popcorn:

Sisco, bro, I got the best seat in the house.:cheer::ganjamon:

Here's to a long runnin' trouble free journal.:thumb:

Good Luck!!

Hello my friend! How you been brother? Sure, you sit right on down and take a load off. I would invite you to some smoke but I'm all out...Here have a taco. :drool:

The part about a "trouble free journal" may be out of my hands already broda. We ARE about to get hit by Irene, sure to loose power...all it takes is a twig to fall around here and we're out. We are in the potential to loose power for a week. So, these girls may be forced to flower earlier than I thought..

Well it's great to have you here to follow the outcomes of the grow, hope everything is going well for you. :Namaste:

Hello my friend! How you been brother? Sure, you sit right on down and take a load off. I would invite you to some smoke but I'm all out...Here have a taco. :drool:

The part about a "trouble free journal" may be out of my hands already broda. We ARE about to get hit by Irene, sure to loose power...all it takes is a twig to fall around here and we're out. We are in the potential to loose power for a week. So, these girls may be forced to flower earlier than I thought..

Well it's great to have you here to follow the outcomes of the grow, hope everything is going well for you. :Namaste:

Been a bit of a struggle this Summer, coming around tho. I'm out of personal smoke also but still have edibles. Taco with a choc chip chaser might be very nice, lol and I'm always willing to share:). I'm about to double down on the cookies in a couple of minutes.

Oh man I hope you get a pass on the weather. Tough break losing that last outdoor hempy, she was looking low and fat, but you turn out great bud in the closet so the new girls have a good home.

Thanks Sisco, wouldn't miss it. Gave you reps and 5 stars 'cause I know this journal will rock.:cheer::wood:

I'm on hold in the grow for a while yet but I did manage to get the Black Widow clone I was after.:thumb:

Been a bit of a struggle this Summer, coming around tho. I'm out of personal smoke also but still have edibles. Taco with a choc chip chaser might be very nice, lol and I'm always willing to share:). I'm about to double down on the cookies in a couple of minutes.

Oh man I hope you get a pass on the weather. Tough break losing that last outdoor hempy, she was looking low and fat, but you turn out great bud in the closet so the new girls have a good home.

Thanks Sisco, wouldn't miss it. Gave you reps and 5 stars 'cause I know this journal will rock.:cheer::wood:

I'm on hold in the grow for a while yet but I did manage to get the Black Widow clone I was after.:thumb:

Cookies~!
Pot Cookie Monster - YouTube

Can't thank you enough for wanting to share my man :Namaste:

You can imagine how bad I felt to loose all 3 girls..:icon_roll MEGA-SUCKED:clown:

Thanks for the 5 star rating pal, and good news on the BW, I'd love to see you do something with it in the near future.

I'm preparing for the storm, we seem to be right in the path of the eye so it don't look good. I'll be on-line till we loose power, pray for us sinners! lol

Take care my man :peacetwo:

Sorry I'm Late Sisco.;)

Thar's one of the best Journal opening I have ever seen. :cheer: Way to go!

Nice strains. Of course my favorite is Kandy Kush. Have to learn about the other one, but she sounds great too!

I know you'll do another outstanding grow. :goodjob:

Hahhaah no beer money I like that sisco glad to hear your going to do hps on your veg didn't see a difference using MH for veg anyways Glad to see the ladies doing great brother...cant wait an GT where have you been buddy?

Hey Crower..:welcome:
A small price to pay for a better non-poisonous buzz :)

We ended up loosing power Sunday evening @ 8ish so I put them in the sun the next day, then back in the closet last night cause we got our power back :high-five:

I hope that one day of confusion dosn't screw with the KK :popcorn:

I'm seeing very nice growth on KK but AK stalled out...I think I jumped the gun transfering her from the 18oz to the 1 gallon pot.

Pics coming in a few.

Back
Top Bottom