Lights-----CFLs...105w 6500k...85w 6500k...40w 2700k...23w 5000k
(1) (1) (14) (12)

Rm Temp--70
Rm RH-----45
Soil PH----6.8
Pest------None
Type Nutes-MG Bloom Booster
Strength--1/4 to start

Tail down bud :) Glad your up and runnin again. Ive seen those odor control bulbs but dunno how much effect they will have in a grow environment. You can be the test if you want tho. I am curious about em.

Tail down bud :) Glad your up and runnin again. Ive seen those odor control bulbs but dunno how much effect they will have in a grow environment. You can be the test if you want tho. I am curious about em.

still doing research ...leaning towards getting some....also doing research on that new bulb...Sulfer Plasma...

Well of course you can count me in.

As for the soil mix, It sounds good but I have heard so many things about MG soil and how everyone complains about it. It Think you will do just fine. Can't wait will everything sprouts and the ball gets rollin'.

24 hrs have passed...plants under ground...the 3 under glass are ones germed in towel...the 1 standing alone is the one growing from seed soaked then put into soil...all seeds are in 3 inch jiffy pots...when plants are 1 week above ground..they will be put into final pot...will only transplant once...only 2 lights on under hood...side lights will be added later...cabnet is 42" x 58"...light hood is 48" x 14"...with 8 cfls...
seed_ger_025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom